User Tag List

Thread: The fuck happened in here?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The fuck happened in here?

Did it just die when I left, aye?

Well I'm back noo so hopefully the servers can cope.

Few tweaks I'll be needing done.

1/ Get alerts in place so when I come on I can see who has replied to my posts.

B) Optimize the site for mobile, ffs. It's 2022.

iii. At the bottom of the page there's a wee bit that says "Icon Legend". Just change that to a pic of me.

I'll probs think of some other shit later but that'll do for a start.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a very old site host, I doubt very much it’s capable of these changes let alone anyone being able to program these updates

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It should at least be optimized for mobile, man. I'm pinching and scrolling like a motherfucker here, ffs.

A like function would be good anaw.

Also, why is there so few threads? Was there a purge? Any rules around starting threads I should be aware of. Optimal Respek for rules, me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I could talk to Jof about the mobile stuff, I believe Gary uses Tapatalk which seems to help. I use this site on a mobile sometimes and agree it's a bit painful - validating your account on a mobile was a ballache.

It is lamentably quiet around here, there wasn't a purge so much as a drifting off. The whole concept of messageboards is less popular these days. Twats argue on Twitter or FB more.

As for rules, I wouldn't say it's "anything goes" but given how few people there are we aren't that strict these days. That might change now you're back...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I guess I could talk to Jof about the mobile stuff, I believe Gary uses Tapatalk which seems to help. I use this site on a mobile sometimes and agree it's a bit painful - validating your account on a mobile was a ballache.

It is lamentably quiet around here, there wasn't a purge so much as a drifting off. The whole concept of messageboards is less popular these days. Twats argue on Twitter or FB more.

As for rules, I wouldn't say it's "anything goes" but given how few people there are we aren't that strict these days. That might change now you're back...
    < rubs hands >

No idea what Tapatalk is but will look into it.

Can still get a decent level of interaction going with relatively few people...if we can get them more active for a while...which might tempt some of these lurkers in.