User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: All or Nothing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All or Nothing

So admittedly I was never in favour of this fly on the wall bullshit to begin with, most of the time it’s utterly plastic…..people don’t behave normally when they are being filmed everything is completely artificial. And when people ultimately forget there is a camera you then realise how completely dysfunctional they are.

People shouldn’t wash their dirty linen in public, this was what the confessional and later on counselling therapy was designed for.

80% of the time you will see nothing of any interest, and then like with the Spurs version there might be a flare up of some kind, and everyone in the vicinity will look ill equipped to cope with it. Like I recall Dele Ali and Eric Dier bickering and everyone else (including Mourinho) just looking at their shoes.

Arteta will have been forced to pretend he has a personality and that he’s not in fact deeply uncomfortable around other human beings, and that he’s not an aloof passive aggressive cunt (which of course he is)

Basically it will be Love Island with no women, fewer chaise lounges and hopefully no kissing

Will I watch it? Probably but I’m a massive hypocrite. It will be like watching a Transit van on fire on the hard shoulder of a motorway. As much as your rational self hopes everyone is ok…your morbid curiosity is scanning for smouldering human remains

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Canny wait, tbh.

When is it out??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    Canny wait, tbh.

When is it out??
    August 1st I think

Perversely as I’ve said I will end up watching it…..even though not used Amazon prime in years

But I just don’t think it’s the kind of circus we should be subjecting ourselves to

It’s the equivalent of the old Jewish guy in the Simpsons with his trousers down singing the old grey mare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking forward to it tbh. I mean it will probably be shite given the season didn’t amount to much in the end, but always interesting to see some of the inner workings behind the scenes.

We were always a very secretive club with Wenger, didn’t even disclose transfer fees. So I don’t actually mind some kind of transparency in an age where nothing can really remain hush hush.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 28-06-2022 at 06:35 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    August 1st I think

Perversely as I’ve said I will end up watching it…..even though not used Amazon prime in years

But I just don’t think it’s the kind of circus we should be subjecting ourselves to

It’s the equivalent of the old Jewish guy in the Simpsons with his trousers down singing the old grey mare
    I'm naw fussed about shit like that, man.

I'm just intradested to see some of the inner workings and that kinda stuff. Last night I watched Vieira's signing day. Absolutely pointless stuff but quite intradest to me. 100% get people with zero intradest though, tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    I'm naw fussed about shit like that, man.

I'm just intradested to see some of the inner workings and that kinda stuff. Last night I watched Vieira's signing day. Absolutely pointless stuff but quite intradest to me. 100% get people with zero intradest though, tbh.

A lot of the official Arsenal videos are quite anodyne and rightly so, they are not giving their viewer anything they don’t want them to see. I quite like Tunnelcam for that reason, especially if it’s a game we’ve won against fairly decent opposition

What bothers me about the Amazon thing is whilst as I say 80% of it is plastic, dull but inoffensive. The remaining 20% will ultimately show us in a bad light and have opposition fans creating memes.

It’s fun to watch even if you support the club, but why do it to yourself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There’s a lot more behind the scenes YouTube content as well now post-Wenger. Just have to move with the times I guess, I’m sure Amazon probably would have funded one of our signings this summer so it’s all just part of the game now I think. We were so far behind the curve commercially 10 years ago.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 28-06-2022 at 06:56 PM.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nothing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    There’s a lot more behind the scenes YouTube content as well now post-Wenger. Just have to move with the times I guess, I’m sure Amazon probably would have funded one of our signings this summer so it’s all just part of the game now I think.
    Seriously though, you can’t have watched the Spurs one and not thought “fuck me I’m glad that’s not us”

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seriously though, you can’t have watched the Spurs one and not thought “fuck me I’m glad that’s not us”
    I didn't watch it and thought that anyway, stuff like this is embarrassing.

We certainly ain't what we used to be...