Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Season Preodictions 2022/23

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, so the season's back up again:

League Position: 1st
    CL: Great to be back....Semis (luck with the draw)
    FA Cup: Semis
    League Cup: Win (shocker, but we have a big squad now)
    Mind the gap?: For sure
    Our top scorer: Havertz (another shocker but Jesus constant injuries the main reason)
    Most assists: Saka
    Breakthrough player: Timber
    Player of the Season : Saliba or Timber

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    Ok, so the season's back up again:

League Position: 1st
    CL: Great to be back....Semis (luck with the draw)
    FA Cup: Semis
    League Cup: Win (shocker, but we have a big squad now)
    Mind the gap?: For sure
    Our top scorer: Havertz (another shocker but Jesus constant injuries the main reason)
    Most assists: Saka
    Breakthrough player: Timber
    Player of the Season : Saliba or Timber
    I’d love you to be right but I honestly think we are going to struggle for top four this season if we go by pre-season. Far fewer chances being created, we have got lucky in that Caicedo has turned down the chance to make Liverpool a competent outfit. But just don’t see where the goals are coming from, and that ridiculous high line that Arteta insists on is going to make us vulnerable to conceding.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I’d love you to be right but I honestly think we are going to struggle for top four this season if we go by pre-season. Far fewer chances being created, we have got lucky in that Caicedo has turned down the chance to make Liverpool a competent outfit. But just don’t see where the goals are coming from, and that ridiculous high line that Arteta insists on is going to make us vulnerable to conceding.
    I also think we'll struggle for goals today and for most of the early part of the season.

However I think we'll hit our stride around Novemberish and have a good December, probably why I feel we might win the League cup.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong about the struggles we'll have early on( I thought Citeh would have a hard day against Burnley and I was clearly wrong), so I focused on the positives with my predictions and the other hope is our competitors underperform, which happened last season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    I also think we'll struggle for goals today and for most of the early part of the season.

However I think we'll hit our stride around Novemberish and have a good December, probably why I feel we might win the League cup.

Anyway, I hope I'm wrong about the struggles we'll have early on( I thought Citeh would have a hard day against Burnley and I was clearly wrong), so I focused on the positives with my predictions and the other hope is our competitors underperform, which happened last season.
    Thought City would win easily yesterday. Burnley would have been a harder game for them if they were the knuckle draggers from two seasons ago, but were arguably too open…and without the finishing to make their more adventurous style effective. They’ll probably stay up easily but yeah wasn’t likely to be their day yesterday.

Newcastle at home, three days after playing the UEFA super cup. Far harder test for them