User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Palace Player ratings and reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Wait.. I saw Saka got a 3? Which game were we all watching? Easily our best attacking player on the pitch.
    Fuck up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by fakeyank View Post
    Wait.. I saw Saka got a 3? Which game were we all watching? Easily our best attacking player on the pitch.
    Mandela hates Saka. No one knows why. Probably racism.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Just throwing accusations of racism about noo? You vile little bald micro penis cunt?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s good to see that moving to the US has mellowed you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Letters! That’s naughty even I haven’t accused him of racism for shits and giggles

Nah my theory is that he’s being contrarian. I do think he genuinely thinks Saka is overrated and whilst I don’t necessarily agree with that, I think some of his criticisms are quite valid.

But the 3/10 was pure shit house trolling because I suspects he thinks we are all reaming Saka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Letters! That’s naughty even I haven’t accused him of racism for shits and giggles

Nah my theory is that he’s being contrarian. I do think he genuinely thinks Saka is overrated and whilst I don’t necessarily agree with that, I think some of his criticisms are quite valid.

But the 3/10 was pure shit house trolling because I suspects he thinks we are all reaming Saka
    Nah.

Look, man. Every player is subject to the same criteria. You start with a 6 and go up or down depending on your good/bad contributions.

Almost EVERY time Saka got the ball, unless he played a simple inside/backwards pass, he lost the ball. EVERY time he was put in a good position he wasted the opportunity. Multiple chances broke down when it got to him. He made once tackle on Zaha, which wouldn't have been necessary if he actually tracked backed with more urgency. Even the OG was the result of another abysmal cross that had zero chance of finding a teammate.

He offered nothing positive, at all. Again.

Only Martinelli was nearly as poor...but he fluked a goal. You look at all my ratings against this criteria and see the sense of tell me where I'm wrong

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can he be racist? His shoe shine is black.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s good to see that moving to the US has mellowed you
    Shockingly, i take offense to accusations of racism.

Fud.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    How can he be racist? His shoe shine is black.
    And I don't even wear shoes, so the fact I keep him around says it all...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    Nah.

Look, man. Every player is subject to the same criteria. You start with a 6 and go up or down depending on your good/bad contributions.

Almost EVERY time Saka got the ball, unless he played a simple inside/backwards pass, he lost the ball. EVERY time he was put in a good position he wasted the opportunity. Multiple chances broke down when it got to him. He made once tackle on Zaha, which wouldn't have been necessary if he actually tracked backed with more urgency. Even the OG was the result of another abysmal cross that had zero chance of finding a teammate.

He offered nothing positive, at all. Again.

Only Martinelli was nearly as poor...but he fluked a goal. You look at all my ratings against this criteria and see the sense of tell me where I'm wrong
    I apologise then, you actually are deluded.

Literally the only player to give us any consistent attacking impetus in the second half when everyone else is doing the deep block. He’s a winger being played as a wing back and often he’s holding onto the ball for ages because your boyfriend Odegaard is nowhere to be seen.
    I didn’t think he was great yesterday but Saliba aside the whole team was mediocre. Wasn’t happy with the performance at all

Again the cross was a decent one but tends to be a bit wasted given we’ve got no one taller than 5ft 9 in attack even then it was of decent heading height and enough of an issue for Gueye to try to intercept.