Page 138 of 258 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148188238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 2573

Thread: The Gaming Thread

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ... not that great

Fifa 14 demo out tomorrow, not expecting much, but I'll probably buy it as most of my friends end up getting it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bring back Actua Soccer tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Adidas Power Soccer

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One thing I don't get with the PS4, it only has a few games on the confirmed PS4 games list. So games like Fifa 14 and GTA 5 won't be out on the PS4? Or they will be but in a few months time? I'm not sure how it works. Surely it's better to just get the PS3 then..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    One thing I don't get with the PS4, it only has a few games on the confirmed PS4 games list. So games like Fifa 14 and GTA 5 won't be out on the PS4? Or they will be but in a few months time? I'm not sure how it works. Surely it's better to just get the PS3 then..
    Fifa 14 will be out on PS4, most games will, the only thing which might not appear are those shitty 'DLC' pieces of shit that they tag along, but no one cares about that. GTA 5 only out on the current gen consoles afaik. I've slightly become less bothered about gaming now though, before I bought every other game coming out, I've only had Fifa/CoD for the last year / arcade PSN games. Not too fussed about GTA either.

I remember playing some utter dog shit footy games, such as Ronaldo V Football on the ps1
    Last edited by Munchies; 09-09-2013 at 10:46 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    Fifa 14 will be out on PS4, most games will, the only thing which might not appear are those shitty 'DLC' pieces of shit that they tag along, but no one cares about that. GTA 5 only out on the current gen consoles afaik.

I remember playing some utter dog shit footy games, such as Ronaldo V Football on the ps1
    how long before fifa 14 is out on PS4? And GTA 5 never out on PS4? Deffo going for ps3 then.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    how long before fifa 14 is out on PS4? And GTA 5 never out on PS4? Deffo going for ps3 then.
    The PS3 edition of Fifa 14 is out in ~2 weeks
    The PS4 edition is out near Late November/Early December , when the PS4 is released, it'll be released.

GTA 5 will probably be out on the PS4 sooner or later, but I'd imagine they'll probably delay it till Christmas or maybe even the new year, I can't see them not cashing in on it.

I'm still going to use my PS3 for the time being , I have enough for the PS4, but I'll have work on my plate so I can't really justify it (might just though ) online will remain free on the PS3 though (PS4 is £40) and all the games will still be released on it for the coming years ahead.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Munchies View Post
    The PS3 edition of Fifa 14 is out in ~2 weeks
    The PS4 edition is out near Late November/Early December , when the PS4 is released, it'll be released.

GTA 5 will probably be out on the PS4 sooner or later, but I'd imagine they'll probably delay it till Christmas or maybe even the new year, I can't see them not cashing in on it.

I'm still going to use my PS3 for the time being , I have enough for the PS4, but I'll have work on my plate so I can't really justify it (might just though ) online will remain free on the PS3 though (PS4 is £40) and all the games will still be released on it for the coming years ahead.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW, sign up for PS+. You get tons of free games.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fez.

Xbox's offering of free games this month is not inspiring but they are games I don't have. Magic 2013 and Rainbow 6: Vegas (later in the month).