Page 205 of 258 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2573

Thread: The Gaming Thread

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's worth it as it's a game that you can dip in and out of. Attempting one level a day is enough thanks.

Love the replay feature; it shows every single one of your failed attempts at completing the level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dishonored 2

Incredible stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firewatch.

Really interesting game. It's only a few hours long so so I'd recommend it if it goes on sale.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Firewatch.

Really interesting game. It's only a few hours long so so I'd recommend it if it goes on sale.
    I was so into that game for pretty much the whole thing, as it deals with things I have experienced, but the ending left me feeling so flat. So underwhelming.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently working my way through the Uncharted games after getting all 4 for Christmas.

On 2 at the moment. Enjoyable but I'm finding it a little bit easy even on a difficult setting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Played through Uncharted 2. Great story. The facial expressions and acting were ground breaking at the time but not a fan of the shooting mechanics. Gunshots lacked that oomph sound and the enemies wouldn't react to multiply gunshots. Max Payne fans may know what I mean. Bought part 3 but hardly played it. 4 looks amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zelda looks stunning but I will stick with my WiiU for that. Really not impressed with what htey showed of the Switch apart from Zelda and Mario.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mario in the real world seems a bit odd but I guess they've done pretty much everything they can in terms of his own world. Interesting to see how that works, looks very slick though as you'd expect.

Will probably get the Switch in a year or 2 when all the Nintendo stable of games are out.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 13-01-2017 at 11:07 AM.