Thread: The Gaming Thread

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimandi's Perm View Post

Duke Nukem is a fiver.
    Forever?

They should be paying you to buy that really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fallout: New Vegas is £3.75 :S

Total War megapack is 8 quid.

Bargains, tbh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EA Sports signs Messi as global face of FIFA

Lionel Messi, long-time cover star of Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer series, has signed with EA Sports.

The Barcelona forward signed a multi-year contract with EA Sports to become the global face of the FIFA franchise. He makes his debut in March 2012 on the cover of FIFA Street.

Messi, perhaps the greatest footballer ever, was on the cover of PES 2009, PES 2010 and PES 2011. Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo replaced him for the cover of PES 2012.

"Our FIFA franchise is the number one selling sports videogame franchise in the world, and Lionel Messi is the number one player in the world, so this agreement is a true partnership of superstars," said Matt Bilbey, Vice President and GM of Football, EA SPORTS.

"With Messi on our team we have the world's best and most exciting player to help EA Sports maintain its global leadership in the years ahead."

What did Messi have to say?

"I want to be part of the team behind the best sports football game in the world and be associated with the great EA Sports name," the diminutive wizard offered. "EA Sports is a brand that shares my values of creativity, excellence and social responsibility."

Messi's deal means he is now an EA Sports Football Ambassador. Expect to see his face on marketing and advertising campaigns, packaging and in social media for all things FIFA.

What will big FIFA fan Wayne Rooney, who has been on the cover of the main FIFA series since FIFA 06, have to say?

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...l-face-of-fifa

He hasn't played FIFA Street before has he?

Ach has more reason to hate FIFA games now .

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Downloading FM12 on Steam.

Managing Arsenal first as always. Anyone played it with them? How much money do we get?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We get 40m, but the board take 35m without informing you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    We get 40m, but the board take 35m without informing you.
    And people say games arent like real life

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyway as soon as its downloaded in a couple of hours, il start with a piss poor team. Il need to buy good quality players for cheap. Gone are the days where i could buy a Ljungberg from whatever Swedish club he was at for cheap and make him great or a Sneijder from Ajax for cheap.

Keeper needed for sure, back up RB and CB, is Gibbs as injury prone in the game? Wait, do we even start off with Santos, Mert etc?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just sent an angry email to Play.com. This morning I got an email advertising Arkham City for £17.99, I couldn't purchase it because I was at work. Just got home planning to snap it up but now it's returned to full price, despite the email implying the offer will end at midnight.

Cunts.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 12-12-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bastards. It'll soon be £17.99 again though probably, maybe you'll have to wait until January though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, the Boy's got the xbox, I've already got a live account, we've got a gold membership, so all I need now is a billing address, but what's this? I don't live in the United States I live in the UK but it won't let me fucking change it and we're stuck until we get some fucking answers and I swear to god that there will be multiple deaths very soon and you Microsoft, yes you, will be responsible.