User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Leicester player ratings and reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    There’s a great chasm of a difference between not been at his best and this deranged sweaty sock giving him three out of ten
    Ok, ok, I concede.
    6/10 for Saka

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    Ok, ok, I concede.
    6/10 for Saka
    You joke but those are actually the standards he's held to.

Imagine Xhaka put in the kinda performance Saka did again. Gave the ball away almost all of the few times he bothered to get involved. Hid most of the game. Offered absolutely nothing.

But hey, he flung the ball in the box a couple of times so 6/10.

It's actually mental, man. Genuinely never seen the like. He's like Trump in that his 'supporters' just point blank refuse to even conaider any fallibility

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    You joke but those are actually the standards he's held to.

Imagine Xhaka put in the kinda performance Saka did again. Gave the ball away almost all of the few times he bothered to get involved. Hid most of the game. Offered absolutely nothing.

But hey, he flung the ball in the box a couple of times so 6/10.

It's actually mental, man. Genuinely never seen the like. He's like Trump in that his 'supporters' just point blank refuse to even conaider any fallibility

You’re priceless….typical projection…you’re the obsessed one

Actually pretty much everyone has stated that Saka didn’t have a great game, that he was quiet and that far more of our attacking potential came down the left hand side

What you’re getting mocked for is seeing the horror show that Ramsdale had and still had to conclude that Saka was our worst player.

Saka didn’t have much influence on the game (he didn’t) …compared to what…being responsible for conceding two goals and being made to look like a cunt by Jamie Vardy. And I say this as someone who rates Ramsdale highly.

Or even Xhaka who despite having one of his better games in an Arsenal shirt still contrives to single handedly put us in the shit

I would have love to have seen any of your player ratings last season when Partey during autumn was absolutely smelling up the joint (to the point where the guy had the honesty to put his hand up and say he was playing poorly)