User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you missed football this summer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Not at all, not excited about the new season in the least and I agree it's Wenger's fault.

He seems to have forgotten about that little thing called anticipation and excitement, a decent signing or two might create some excitement and give everyone a boost.

He never wants to change anything and when it's clearly not working it's both frustrating and annoying, I resent Wenger for it in fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Nope.

And i hate Wenger for making me feel like that. Ive read people say that the money, diving and all the other antics players get up to have turned them off football and thats fair enough but for me, Arsene has.

How can it be Wengers fault does he controll all footie ffs. football has not been missed because the other sports this summer have been alwsome like the tennnis and the cricket and can't want fot the Rugby wold cup and Athletics Championships.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    How can it be Wengers fault does he controll all footie ffs. football has not been missed because the other sports this summer have been alwsome like the tennnis and the cricket and can't want fot the Rugby wold cup and Athletics Championships.
    How's it Wenger's fault:

1) Boring predictable football
    2) Total bottle job style collapse
    3) Next to no new signings
    4) No acknowledgment that thing's need to change or that after the nth collapse there's a fundamental problem
    5) Amateurish behaviour and management

So yeah, he's the guy ruining it for me, the sooner he f*cks off the better.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really.
    Nothing to do with Wenger, football is increasingly predictable as the money talks, players are increasingly spoilt, unlikeable arseholes who have no loyalty to the fans or club.
    The sport as a whole is far less fun than it used to be.
    Pity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not as much as I missed it towards the tail end of last season - what WAS that shit we were "playing" on the field anyway?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Not as much as I missed it towards the tail end of last season - what WAS that shit we were "playing" on the field anyway?
    Now that the heat of that has passed and we can look back with a cool head, you have to say it was quite something. 2 wins in 3 months...incredible. There were teams battling relegation who picked up more points than us in that time. The air of resignation before every game because we knew exactly what would happen...*shudder*.

Hopefully we don't endure a run like that this season, where all hope is sapped away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    How's it Wenger's fault:

1) Boring predictable football
    2) Total bottle job style collapse
    3) Next to no new signings
    4) No acknowledgment that thing's need to change or that after the nth collapse there's a fundamental problem
    5) Amateurish behaviour and management

So yeah, he's the guy ruining it for me, the sooner he f*cks off the better.
    Bit of a numpty aren't you did thread is not about Arsenal ,but footie altogether. is is aw fault that the Copa america was shit etc. i be

But i guess another dig at AW, if your football revolves around Arsenal and Wenger i udggest you get out more.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    Not really.
    Nothing to do with Wenger, football is increasingly predictable as the money talks, players are increasingly spoilt, unlikeable arseholes who have no loyalty to the fans or club.
    The sport as a whole is far less fun than it used to be.
    Pity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bit of a numpty aren't you did thread is not about Arsenal ,but footie altogether. is is aw fault that the Copa america was shit etc. i be

But i guess another dig at AW, if your football revolves around Arsenal and Wenger i udggest you get out more.
    You're the numpty, I didn't even watch the Copa America, never been interested in that, only interested in the Euro's and the World Cup other than club football.

The reason I'VE lost interest is because of the stuff I said. My life doesn't revolve around football and thank f*ck for that.
    Last edited by Özim; 25-07-2011 at 08:38 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its pretty simple. If Arsenal were doing well, I'd enjoy football. If we are doing shit and we are then I don't and that's towards all football cos I'll watch other games with their good defending and good attacking and I'll be thinking "ffs why can't we play like that instead of the shit we serve up game after game, season after season"Wenger has killed football

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you're a glory hunter?