User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Have you missed football this summer?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    You're the numpty, I didn't even watch the Copa America, never been interested in that, only interested in the Euro's and the World Cup other than club football.

The reason I'VE lost interest is because of the stuff I said. My life doesn't revolve around football and thank f*ck for that.
    Then how can you say its AW fault that footie is shit as a whole these days. thats my point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The air of resignation before every game...
    Stop teasing me, he'll never resign.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    So you're a glory hunter?
    Pretty much.

They're easy to spot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Its pretty simple. If Arsenal were doing well, I'd enjoy football. If we are doing shit and we are then I don't and that's towards all football cos I'll watch other games with their good defending and good attacking and I'll be thinking "ffs why can't we play like that instead of the shit we serve up game after game, season after season"Wenger has killed football
    How can AW have kiled football was it his fault Argentina were shite at the Copa America or the fact the Womens world cup was dross to some. Or was it his fault that the wold cup was not the best last season.

im talking about football as a sport

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Then how can you say its AW fault that footie is shit as a whole these days. thats my point.
    Football (English football at least) started going downhill fast when Eboue was brought into the league. There's only one man responsible for that, Wenger. He has a lot to answer for, the Ebouification of the game we love. Despicable. Then the bastard Chamaked us right up the arse.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How can AW have kiled football was it his fault Argentina were shite at the Copa America or the fact the Womens world cup was dross to some. Or was it his fault that the wold cup was not the best last season.

Yes, Wenger tipped Argentina to win it and when they looked at his record they collapsed. He was clearly to blame for the Argentine failure, I'm not sure why people are so keen to make excuses for him all the time.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The question was whether we'd missed football, my answer was no because of the reason's mentioned, I don't see what's so complicated.

If we had an exciting team and a forward thinking manager, then yes I would have missed it...unfortunately everything is stale and boring and thus there's nothing to miss.

I still enjoy the World cup and the Euro's so football as a whole isn't sh*t.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you have completely missed the point of the post and the thread

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    So you're a glory hunter?
    Can't be. Still support Arsenal despite 6 years of shiteness

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not sure that's what being a glory hunter means. Unless you're 10 you don't go around swapping clubs but if you can only enjoy things when they're going well then...well, look forward to a lifetime of disappointment because the first half of Wenger's time with us was just about as good as it gets as a football fan. If you think dropping to the bottom of the top 4 rather than being at the top is so terrible then you've lost all sense of what supporting a real club with all the ups and downs is like.