Ramsdale - 7 - After a few dodgy games, made some top saves today

White - 6 - Did ok getting forward, certainly better than Tomoyasu was on Wednesday

Saliba - 6 - Just feels to me like he’s played too many games and could do with dropping to the bench for a bit

Gabriel - 7 - Much better than on Wednesday still a little bit suspect at times but makes crucial interceptions

Zinchenko - 4 - Couldn’t give a fuck that he scored, gives the ball away needs far too many touches and is completely fucking us up at the moment

Jorginho - 8- Clearly not a replacement for Partey but he brings his own game to the table, I think his passing is better than Partey’s but Partey’s ability to play through the press makes him superior. However was probably our best player today

Xhaka - 5 - Nothing more to say been shite since the World Cup

Odegaard - 6 - I think the spark is still there but not the confidence, no doubt had this been a month ago he would have buried that chance at 2-2

Trossard - 6 - Getting isolated like Martinelli too often to really have the impact on the game that we’d like to see from him

Saka - 7 - Thunderbolt of a goal but overall being asked to do too much (carry attack single handedly)

Nketiah - 6 - Cannot fault his effort, he keeps going and makes himself available for goalscoring opportunities but it’s not just going for him. Lack of confidence for sure, and arguably lack of quality (squad player really isn’t he)

Martinelli - 6 - Didn't see enough of him before he was found by Vieira to put the game to bed

Vieira - 6 - Feels like he could have something but needs to play more and work on his possession football

Holding/Tomoyasu - Who gives a shit

The result was great, the performance was patchy. We certainly looked more fluid going forward but too many missed gilt edged chances, defending was a bit suspect to say the least. But after the three games we’ve had, you can forgive that to an extent.