User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Player Ratings and Match Reaction Arsenal 3-2 Bournemouth

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Player Ratings and Match Reaction Arsenal 3-2 Bournemouth

Ramsdale 7 - Not much he could do for either goal but prevented us from going 2-0 down in the first half

Tomoyasu 5 - So much space for Bournemouth down those flanks

Saliba 6 - Tidied up a few attacking moments but generally not great

Gabriel 6 - Same as Saliba, not aggressive enough when Bournemouth attacked

Zinchenko 2 - Utter cunt, wanted him dropped more than Xhaka. So passive for the first goal. He’s not a full back stop playing him there

Vieira 5 - Tried but ultimately performance as palid and anaemic as he looks

Partey 6 - He knew he fucked up for their second goal but drove forward with determination to atone for being a lazy shit from that corner

Odegaard 7 - Our best player from an attacking sense first half, lots of effort even if not much to show for it

Martinelli 6 - Not great considering his recent form

Saka 5 - The usual attacking guile was there just very poor end product

Trossard 6 - Looked dangerous until he came off injured

Subs

Smith Rowe 5 - Looks every inch a player who hasn’t seen regular football in well over a year

White 7 - Being dropped seems to inject some life into him

Xhaka 6 - Looked marginally better than Vieira which wouldn’t be hard

Nelson 8 - Been a while since a sub has had that much impact for us, but definitely best player on the pitch today

What a fucking shambles, don’t get me wrong I’m really pleased we won but why on earth did we conspire to make it so difficult for ourselves. Bournemouth are shit, the table doesn’t lie…yet we made such a meal out of today it’s untrue.
    Glad we aren’t playing for another week, because there’s so much shit to sift through its unbelievable
    Yes I think we showed character to come back and win the game, but there’s no doubt in my mind if we were playing a better side. A team like one of the teams we still have to play at the Emirates like Brighton or Palace we would have been completely and utterly fucked.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need to tighten up at the back because we’re looking very porous and that’s going to catch up with us soon enough. Absolutely shite in the final third too but I’ll give some benefit of the doubt there because Eddie was missing and Trossard went off too.

Incredible finish but it was a horrible game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't see the game today so can't comment on the performance / performances of the players. To come back from 2 down to win it like that is very satisfying and reminiscent of United under Fergie.

Despite that, IF and it's a big IF we are to go on to win the league we will need to up our performances (given it took what it did today to beat Bournemouth) because our run in is very difficult, we still have to go to the Etihad, Anfield, St James's Park, we have Chelsea at home, aswell as Fulham away next Sunday which is going to be a really difficult game IMO. Even games such as Brighton at home and Palace at home could end up being very tricky.

Still a long way to go and a lot of points to be won and lost. We definitely need to step up our performances though, as much for the fact that City are starting to look like the City we know.
    Last edited by selassie; 04-03-2023 at 07:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Super Riessss

We were crap.

But that was special at the end
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuckin lovely that, man. Can't win every home game 4-0 so delighted to snatch a win like that, which was very much deserved.

Ramsdale 8
    Couple of real big saves when it really mattered

Ben Shite 6
    The fuck was he doing up there for the goal very good finish as that was a hard one to take

Tommyasu 5
    Was fine.

Anxious Gabby 7
    Thought he was better than usual. Couple of great recoveries

Nervy Saliba 5
    Slow and ponderous. Really dropped off from the start of the season, just like his partner.

Zinchenko 6
    Does exactly what Arteta tells him to.

Partey 8
    A colossus, as usual. How many times did he win the ball back and move it forward? Could've had a couple of assists, again, if not for shite attackers.

Viera 7
    Very good. So nice to see another CM comfortable on the ball in there

Odegaard 7
    Very good again

Saka 2
    Very lucky boy. 2 sitters and no goals this week to paper over the cracks of his abysmal overall game. Needs dropped.

Martinelli 4
    Similar to Saka. Been very poor lately and without the goals is left exposed in his general play.

ESR fat

Nelson 8
    Everything the other 2 wingers are not. When he got the ball he looked to get to the line and get a ball in quickly. Breath of fresh air.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    Fuckin lovely that, man. Can't win every home game 4-0 so delighted to snatch a win like that, which was very much deserved.

Ramsdale 8
    Couple of real big saves when it really mattered

Ben Shite 6
    The fuck was he doing up there for the goal very good finish as that was a hard one to take

Tommyasu 5
    Was fine.

Anxious Gabby 7
    Thought he was better than usual. Couple of great recoveries

Nervy Saliba 5
    Slow and ponderous. Really dropped off from the start of the season, just like his partner.

Zinchenko 6
    Does exactly what Arteta tells him to.

Partey 8
    A colossus, as usual. How many times did he win the ball back and move it forward? Could've had a couple of assists, again, if not for shite attackers.

Viera 7
    Very good. So nice to see another CM comfortable on the ball in there

Odegaard 7
    Very good again

Saka 2
    Very lucky boy. 2 sitters and no goals this week to paper over the cracks of his abysmal overall game. Needs dropped.

Martinelli 4
    Similar to Saka. Been very poor lately and without the goals is left exposed in his general play.

ESR fat

Nelson 8
    Everything the other 2 wingers are not. When he got the ball he looked to get to the line and get a ball in quickly. Breath of fresh air.

Surprised you can get on here after the authorities took all your electronic devices what with the massive cache of child abuse imagery on there

I don’t know who’s worse you or NQ. You should do a podcast together

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last season we only gained 4 points after conceding the first goal. We’ve gained 15 so far this season.

Such a huge difference. Last year if we conceded first it almost always ended in a defeat, which was why we fucked it up in the end.

Can’t fault their ability to deal with adversity now though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Last season we only gained 4 points after conceding the first goal. We’ve gained 15 so far this season.

Such a huge difference. Last year if we conceded first it almost always ended in a defeat, which was why we fucked it up in the end.

Can’t fault their ability to deal with adversity now though.
    Right. At half time I was actually feeling pretty confident.
    I was napping during the second half , so I missed all that drama. I don’t think I’d have been so confident had I known we’d gone 2-0 down. But while we did get out of jail today, you have to say we just kept going. So I reckon we earned our luck, overall.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Ramsdale 7 - Not much he could do for either goal but prevented us from going 2-0 down in the first half

Tomoyasu 5 - So much space for Bournemouth down those flanks

Saliba 6 - Tidied up a few attacking moments but generally not great

Gabriel 6 - Same as Saliba, not aggressive enough when Bournemouth attacked

Zinchenko 2 - Utter cunt, wanted him dropped more than Xhaka. So passive for the first goal. He’s not a full back stop playing him there

Vieira 5 - Tried but ultimately performance as palid and anaemic as he looks

Partey 6 - He knew he fucked up for their second goal but drove forward with determination to atone for being a lazy shit from that corner

Odegaard 7 - Our best player from an attacking sense first half, lots of effort even if not much to show for it

Martinelli 6 - Not great considering his recent form

Saka 5 - The usual attacking guile was there just very poor end product

Trossard 6 - Looked dangerous until he came off injured

Subs

Smith Rowe 5 - Looks every inch a player who hasn’t seen regular football in well over a year

White 7 - Being dropped seems to inject some life into him

Xhaka 6 - Looked marginally better than Vieira which wouldn’t be hard

Nelson 8 - Been a while since a sub has had that much impact for us, but definitely best player on the pitch today

What a fucking shambles, don’t get me wrong I’m really pleased we won but why on earth did we conspire to make it so difficult for ourselves. Bournemouth are shit, the table doesn’t lie…yet we made such a meal out of today it’s untrue.
    Glad we aren’t playing for another week, because there’s so much shit to sift through its unbelievable
    Yes I think we showed character to come back and win the game, but there’s no doubt in my mind if we were playing a better side. A team like one of the teams we still have to play at the Emirates like Brighton or Palace we would have been completely and utterly fucked.
    Lucky cunts. Saliba and Gabriel are shit.
    Kiwior (is that his name?) and Holding to start next game.