User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player Rating and Match Reaction Fulham 0-3 Arsenal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Player Rating and Match Reaction Fulham 0-3 Arsenal

Ramsdale - 7 - Little to do until the second half but made a good save after Gabriel missed his interception

White - 7 - Looked to carry on where he left off last week

Saliba - 7 - Pretty solid on the whole

Gabriel - 6 - Got on the scoresheet but should have been able to intercept a pass into Decorva Reed which put the latter in

Zinchenko - 5 - Fortunately wasn’t able to fuck things up for us like he usually does

Xhaka - 6 - Ok some pretty iffy control but made himself available for some promising attacks

Partey - 6 - Good at the meat and drink part of his game, but worries me how often he loses the person he’s meant to be marking on corners

Odegaard 8- Been on pretty good form for a while, his control and movement to set himself up for the third goal was impressive, and not afraid to put in a tackle

Trossard 9 - Two away games in a row been man of the match, he just does the simple things well…good range of passing and crossing

Saka - 6 - Been a bit muted the last few games, I’m sure that Scottish boy botherer will have something to say about that.

Martinelli - 7 - Overall play was good, had a pretty easy goal to score in the end

Subs

Tierney 6

Nelson 6

Tomiyasu 6

Vieira 6

Jesus 7

Very little to complain about in truth, won the game in the first half and in the second half we were able to bring back Gabriel Jesus (he is risen) which of course is a massive plus for us with 11 games to go.
    Not a perfect performance but an efficient one and an entertaining one. A potential banana skin turned into a relatively comfortable stroll

Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 12-03-2023 at 05:09 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chance to put some huge pressure on City next week if we beat Palace. Maybe 8 points clear and their next league game is Liverpool. Granted Liverpool are flaky as hell but they tend to raise their game against City.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Chance to put some huge pressure on City next week if we beat Palace. Maybe 8 points clear and their next league game is Liverpool. Granted Liverpool are flaky as hell but they tend to raise their game against City.
    Yeah.... I probably wouldn't put too much money on us.

Or you know, any.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Missed the game today but was blown away by the score and the nature of the victory. I am beginning to believe.
    Last edited by Chippy; 12-03-2023 at 08:15 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post
    Missed the game today but was blown away by the score and the nature of the victory. I am beginning to believe.
    I was pretty confident today, I’m starting to have some real confidence in this lot.
    I still can’t help feeling City will steamroll us but we are certainly giving ourselves a chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ram - 7, one or two howlers but also some good saves
    White - 7.5
    Gabriel - 7 - at fault for one of the goals but otherwise pretty good, also good to see him get another goal - 7
    Saliba - 8
    Zin - 5 - once again gave the ball away at a dangerous moment and set them up for an attack, did do one or two little things of use here and there but generally once again showing he's overrated
    Partey - 8 - generally very good
    Xhaka - 7 - apart from an awful miss did do some good things in the first half particularly
    Odegaard - 7 - needs to look up more and try to play more one-touch footabll, good gaol though
    Saka - 6 - needs a break and should be rested for the home game against Sporting - Nelson should start instead
    Trossard - 9 - in contrast to Saka and Odegaard at times, doesn't overcomplicate things and knows where the goal is at all times
    Martinelli - 9 - brilliant as ever

Sub

Vieira - 8 - really like whet he does
    Nelson - 7 - lively enough
    Tomi - 7 - didn't see him do much
    Tierney - 7 - didn't get much opportunity but was ok
    Jesus - 7.5 - looked really lively but his finishing doesn't seem to have improved

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal have won five consecutive away London derbies while keeping a clean sheet each time - the first time this has ever happened by any capital club in football league history.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    10 wins from the title….

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    I was pretty confident today, I’m starting to have some real confidence in this lot.
    I still can’t help feeling City will steamroll us but we are certainly giving ourselves a chance.
    Yeah, City seem to have the knack against us. However, we can still afford to lose one. COYG.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw the highlights, looked like a pretty commanding performance.
    I call bullshit on the disallowed OG, another one of those where they're looking to see if a toenail is offside. Just deal with the really glaring errors and let that stuff go. On we go