Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
Also, I think this was the poorest I have seen Saka in ages.

He was utterly useless in the first half, but what got to me most was his lack of tracking back and helping out
Well, praise the fuckin Lord. Someone else has seen it.

Hopefully now you have, you'll notice it regularly because I can assure you, this may have been the first time you've noticed it but it's all the fuckin time.

I have never, ever, seen a player absolved of scrutiny the way Saka is. He was a disgrace again yesterday, directly responsible for their first as he just mosied around not tracking his runner, yet people are on here giving him a 7

The blind favoritism is mental.

Saka, Xhaka and White were utterly appalling yesterday. Zinchenko too in the second half. Holding was fine. Great I'm the first half but dipped in the second. Ramsdale, Partey and Martinelli were excellent. Gabriel was ok but at fault for their first too.

Worst of all was Arteta though. Taking Odegaard and Jesus off on 79 minutes was ridiculous and it was inevitable they'd score. Despite their dominance they didn't look that dangerous (other than a soft penalty) but that last 10 minutes, when we gave up any intention of retaining the ball/giving an outlet was embarrassing.

How can you expect the players to stand up and be counted when the manager so blatantly bottles it?