User Tag List

Thread: Cyclists

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cyclists

I think cyclists should always ride on the path because it is safer for the car driver and the cyclists. Plus, it doesn't annoy every car driver because they slow down traffic. I've got nothing against cyclists riding their bikes, but what's the point of investing millions in bike lanes when cyclists don't use them and instead, still ride on the road?

However, the only time they use the path is when it is convenient for them - for example when the traffic is at a stand still then they use the path.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Paths are for pedestrians. Cyclists should be on the road.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only one ChatGPT account should be allowed, if you ask me.
    Für eure Sicherheit

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that is so why do cyclists ride on the path when it is convenient for them - for example when the traffic is at a stand still then they use the path.

So I think its wrong