User Tag List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: This Weekend's Fixtures & Man Utd v Wolves (11/12/13/14 Aug).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Just think what the next bloke will have to contend with, with all the mismanagement going on at Arsenal currently
    I want Arteta out too, but you can't deny he has rebuilt morale and the connection between club and fans, also he's brought on players like Martinelli in terms of improving their game

Tbh i think just as a coach he would be ok, he lacks the manager's ability to select the right lineup amd tactics, also to identify what our real transfer needs are

He's a bit like Gordon Brown thinking he'd be a good prime minister when in reality he lacked the awareness and personality

His insecurities will never allow him to admit it to himself of course

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I want Arteta out too, but you can't deny he has rebuilt morale and the connection between club and fans, also he's brought on players like Martinelli in terms of improving their game

Tbh i think just as a coach he would be ok, he lacks the manager's ability to select the right lineup amd tactics, also to identify what our real transfer needs are

He's a bit like Gordon Brown thinking he'd be a good prime minister when in reality he lacked the awareness and personality

His insecurities will never allow him to admit it to himself of course

I don’t want to get into the whole non existent insecurity thing

But I think what we’ve got is a bunch of brain dead fans who don’t want to think for themselves as to what a total fraud this man is.

Idiots singing North London Forever or whatever it’s called make me want to vomit blood. Utterly cringeworthy load of shite.

I wish he was beset by insecurities or needed people but he has irrational self confidence, which explains why he’s able to do something objectively stupid like make Kai Havertz a central midfielder and act like it’s some stroke of genius.

People have bought into him like people do a lot of confidence tricksters, but he isn’t even aware he is one. I don’t mind the autism so much, not everyone is good with people or wants human relationships but just think some awareness of how dangerously stupid he’s being would be nice.

I saw Martinelli in the last days of Emery’s time at the club, it was abundantly clear how talented he was….Arteta hasn’t improved him he just hasn’t impeded his progress.

Gabriel and Partey the only two players he’s bought with the 600 million he’s spent whose quality is beyond question. The rest have either been disappointing or inconsistent. Odegaard was player of the season last season but it looks very much like he’s reverted to his old awful self this season.

I’d honestly rather have Emery back with our play as clunky as his accent. As I said a few days ago Arteta is a cancer who too many credulous people have bought into it. For me the club won’t be back again until he’s gone. And hopefully he never gets another job to do to another club what he’s done to us.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 15-08-2023 at 06:41 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Idiots singing North London Forever or whatever it’s called make me want to vomit blood. Utterly cringeworthy load of shite.
    Well yes I'm with you 100% on that.

When you go to matches as I do, you generally want to get in to it, even to the extent I join in the Super Mick Arteta song sometimes, but one thing's for sure, you'll never catch me singing that shite

The whole idea of it's so repressive, you either sing it or somehow you're not a fan

And then of course we have our neo-fascist ultras with their black hoodies, covered faces and menacing flags, we never needed all that shite before and we don't need it now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Well yes I'm with you 100% on that.

When you go to matches as I do, you generally want to get in to it, even to the extent I join in the Super Mick Arteta song sometimes, but one thing's for sure, you'll never catch me singing that shite

The whole idea of it's so repressive, you either sing it or somehow you're not a fan

And then of course we have our neo-fascist ultras with their black hoodies, covered faces and menacing flags, we never needed all that shite before and we don't need it now

Neo-Fascist?