User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Arsenal vs Forest: Player ratings and Match Reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think we’ll probably sell to Monaco unless Chelsea offer something silly. Trouble is clubs in Europe are broke so I’m not surprised it’s been a struggle to find buyers for our surplus players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I think we’ll probably sell to Monaco unless Chelsea offer something silly. Trouble is clubs in Europe are broke so I’m not surprised it’s been a struggle to find buyers for our surplus players.
    If Arteta thinks Balogun's not worth keeping why won't he sell him to another PL club - it can't be because he doesn't want to get shown up when Balogun does really well can it...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    If Arteta thinks Balogun's not worth keeping why won't he sell him to another PL club - it can't be because he doesn't want to get shown up when Balogun does really well can it...?
    Oh I think we would sell him to them but it would rightly have to be for an inflated premium.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    It’s because Balogun doesn’t want to stay unless he’s first choice and I don’t think someone on the strength of one season in French football gets to be first choice, and probably the more stark realisation that we need to sell someone and he’s the most likely player to fetch money.

I don’t think we should sell him to Chelsea in any event. Well maybe for 90 million

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    Our silly transfer Tsars are at it again.

It seems we have agreed to sell Balogun to Chelsea for £50m.... for any other club that would be acceptable but for Chelsea the the least the idiots could have done is recoup the £65m on the EPL
    failure that is Havertz.

It so easy, Chelsea is desperate for a striker and none are available, were we desperate for Havertz who ticks no boxes? Man the way we do things is annoying.
    I've been looking for this post all morning..didn't know I posted it in the wrong place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I suspect that with the players we are looking to sell they will go mainly out at the last minute on loan deals with obligations to buy next year. I don’t see us spending much in the near future (by near future I mean next 2-3 years, certainly not at the level we have been anyway). See us being linked with the Irish lad at Brighton as a striker next summer….no idea how good he is really. Real transfer coup would be nicking their chief scout off them