User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everton vs Arsenal Player Ratings and Match Reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intereting to hear that Raya came off his line to collect crosses 3 times more than Ramsale last season. Thinking he will be used in games where the.likes of Everton are lumping long into the box. Looked pretty confident to me & possibly better with the ball at his feet.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dein-machine View Post
    Intereting to hear that Raya came off his line to collect crosses 3 times more than Ramsale last season. Thinking he will be used in games where the.likes of Everton are lumping long into the box. Looked pretty confident to me & definitely better with the ball at his feet.
    I have corrected that for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    bad hopefully, in that I hope we don't see him in an Arsenal shirt again

It was possibly quite clever of Arteta to deflect the attention away from dropping one of his new star buys by also subbing Ram for Raya

on Raya i remain of the suspicion - though I may be wrong - that he genuinely does want to reotate them a bit, at least to start, but if Raya emerges as the better keeper then Ram is toast

I'll say again though that, whether or nto anyone thinks it matters, Ram will be really sore if he misses out on Weds having helped us get top 4
    We will of course see Havertz in an Arsenal shirt again - too much money invested in him and the manager has stuck his neck out on this one - so he will continue to be given chances for some time. Compare and contrast the likes of Pepe and ESR, and this is one of my main frustrations with Arteta.

Yes Ram will be sore, but if Raya is the difference between finishing second and winning something, then so be it. I just hope in this case that we look to offload Ramsdale in January while his stock is still high rather than hold on and trash his transfer value.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    We will of course see Havertz in an Arsenal shirt again - too much money invested in him and the manager has stuck his neck out on this one - so he will continue to be given chances for some time. Compare and contrast the likes of Pepe and ESR, and this is one of my main frustrations with Arteta.

Yes Ram will be sore, but if Raya is the difference between finishing second and winning something, then so be it. I just hope in this case that we look to offload Ramsdale in January while his stock is still high rather than hold on and trash his transfer value.
    Yes agreed on all of that, it's just something Arteta will have to manage carefully, I don't think dropping a 'keeper is the same as dropping another player, even if Arteta claimed otherwise after the match