User Tag List

Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Champions League 23/24

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’d like Barca. Still a glamour tie but they’re a much more beatable version than the one we played a few times before.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't want Citeh because it's boring to play an Enlgish team and also it would be all wrapped up with the title race, neither do i want Bayern because of K***, other than that i don't mind

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    I don't want Citeh because it's boring to play an Enlgish team and also it would be all wrapped up with the title race, neither do i want Bayern because of K***, other than that i don't mind
    Agree with you about City…for the reason you’ve suggested and because having to play them three times in two and a half weeks would be an utter fuck face

Bayern? Kane or no Kane…would be ok with them. Don’t think they are anywhere near as good as they were four years ago

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    K*** never failed to get a dodgy penalty against us and with those dodgy UEFA refs i see now reason why it would change - also just with him playing for them it would again make it feel a bit like a tie against an English side so I'd rather it was not them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can’t say I’ve thought about it that in depth, usually when penalties were given against us when he was playing for Spurs it was Son or some other bugger diving.

Plus I can’t really recall him doing it for England…but then again that could be a bit of bias that unless it’s blatant…I’ll think it was deserved. Like the France game last year, it was a case of the penalties that weren’t given

Anyway we all have our preferences, I don’t want City or Atletico. And although I guess there’s no easy ties, I would like more of a prestige draw than Dortmund. I like Dortmund, if I lived in Germany rather than the UK I’d probably be a Dortmund fan…and would actually like to go and watch a game one day. But same time, definitely the weakest Dortmund side in 10–15 years

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In Bayern watch (although bit of a stretch to call it watch, just looking at the scores) they are 4-1 up away at Darmstadt. Which sounds ominous, but in a broader context Darmstadt are at the foot of the Bundesliga on 13 points from 26 games which makes them about as pathetic as Sheffield United and Burnley combined

Musiala Brace, Kane and Gnabry

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Real Madrid: Lunin, Carvajal, Rudiger, Tchouameni, Mendy, Kroos, Valverde, Camavinga, Bellingham, Vinicius Jr, Rodrygo.
    Subs: Kepa, Fran, Militao, Nacho, Modric, Joselu, Vazquez, Ceballos, Fran Garcia, Diaz, Guler.

Man City: Ortega, Akanji, Stones, Dias, Gvardiol, Rodri, Kovacic, Bernardo, Foden, Grealish, Haaland.
    Subs: Ederson, Carson, Doku, De Bruyne, Alvarez, Gomez, Nunes, Bobb, Susoho, Lewis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0-1 Citeh, Bernardo Silva.

Jesus wept.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)