User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven Player Rating and Match Reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    No I just don’t see how these things are relevant to anything. You pointing out last week that Hermoso was more bothered by the Rubiales kiss than I believed her to be…that was at least relevant to the argument in question. I got that wrong because I assumed that her being low key and quiet about the incident, meant that the media considered it a bigger deal than she did.

But don’t pretend you don’t get your panties in a twist when I call it out for pedantry….because that’s what it is.

The only other person who remarked on the title of the palace fixture was someone who said it aggravated their OCD (a condition which is defined by irrational obsessiveness).

I did it to you last season, you were going on about a game being played on a Sunday when I stated it was Saturday. But I’m under no illusion that I’m being anything other than a petty minded pedant when I do things like that, and I’m certainly not pretending that I’m “calling someone out” like it’s a moral failing.
    Nice attempt at diversion but it's the fact you get so upset that's so revealing

I had no malevalence in mind when i wrote my post, I was mainly putting forth my own view on Havertz - I'm allowed to do that - that's what messageboards are for - they are not for you to post something and then we all robotically agree with you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippy View Post

I have often thought about writing an email like that in the office
    Everyone who has ever worked in an office environment has thought about this. I often assuage my disappointment by saying to myself “maybe on your last day there, when you don’t need a reference”

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Nice attempt at diversion but it's the fact you get so upset that's so revealing

I had no malevalence in mind when i wrote my post, I was mainly putting forth my own view on Havertz - I'm allowed to do that - that's what messageboards are for - they are not for you to post something and then we all robotically agree with you
    I wasn’t upset, I just couldn’t be bothered with a long engagement with you as I stated “you tire me out”. As for your remarks on Havertz I simply put “I disagree” not “you’re wrong”

Telling on yourself there I think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn’t upset, I just couldn’t be bothered with a long engagement with you as I stated “you tire me out”. As for your remarks on Havertz I simply put “I disagree” not “you’re wrong”

Telling on yourself there I think
    Well clearly you disagree, that's why you gave him a 7 - you don't need to repeat yourself - unless ofc you're an obsessive who spends their whole time camped out on a messageboard waiting to pick an argument with someone...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well clearly you disagree, that's why you gave him a 7 - you don't need to repeat yourself - unless ofc you're an obsessive who spends their whole time camped out on a messageboard waiting to pick an argument with someone...

This is coming across as my last argument didn’t work, I’ll move onto the next one. Have a day off, we both know you accusing me of needing to be right is a projection. To the point where you get upset because I’m not giving you the validation you require over pointing out that I’ve misspelled a Japanese’s players name

Me? I’ve already told you countless times I enjoy arguments but I was happy to say I didn’t give a fuck and leave it there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, you two.

You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Honestly, you two.

Someone has to keep this flagging forum going

What’s the alternative? I do the job I’m paid to do.

Ridiculous

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is coming across as my last argument didn’t work, I’ll move onto the next one
    That's your most-used trick, ignoring all the howlers that are pointed out to you and shifting the ground - you have that in common with NQ

we both know you accusing me of needing to be right is a projection. To the point where you get upset because I’m not giving you the validation you require over pointing out that I’ve misspelled a Japanese’s players name
    talking of projection you love projecting over-emotion onto others when it's you that gets offiensive and blusters when anyone offers an alternative viewpoint on anything

and what's his being Ja[panese got to do with anything - oh i see, it's a funny foreign name so it's ok to get it wrong...?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Honestly, you two.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's your most-used trick, ignoring all the howlers that are pointed out to you and shifting the ground - you have that in common with NQ

talking of projection you love projecting over-emotion onto others when it's you that gets offiensive and blusters when anyone offers an alternative viewpoint on anything

and what's his being Ja[panese got to do with anything - oh i see, it's a funny foreign name so it's ok to get it wrong...?

It’s ok?

It would be ok if I misspelt the name Smith, but with a Japanese name it’s more likely that I’d misspell it. You know I was only joking when I suggested that you believed misspellings to be a moral failing…you don’t have to try and prove that facetious remark correct.

Plus Howlers? I guess fine if you consider misspelling a name or putting an away fixture in a post title in a way that you’d associate with a home fixture howlers…as opposed to nothing burgers.

I don’t get offended by your viewpoint on Arteta, i just like to point out that it’s based on nothing. And I probably wouldn’t bother doing that if you claimed it as your opinion but you don’t, you make a claim of certainty about it. Like how you did over the frankly ridiculous belief that Rubiales had to be fired otherwise an epidemic of copycat incidents would follow, now as absurd as I think that is it’s your opinion but what grated with me was your telling me I couldn’t understand the point you were making. Despite patiently explaining in myriad ways how I got completely what you were driving at I just didn’t agree.

And I’m not projecting, you genuinely come across to me like you require validation of your beliefs from others….as an arrogant prick myself I do get the need to be right drive but yours is on a whole other level.

To the point where I say with all sincerity, I was actually taken aback at how much you’ve invested in things like the misspelling of a players name. I’m not simply being curt by saying I don’t give a fuck…I don’t…and I can’t for the life of me see how anyone would. For years my brother kept pronouncing Cazorla as Car-Zola…who gives a shit? I know who he’s talking about.
    Last edited by HCZ_Reborn; 21-09-2023 at 10:42 AM.