User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Arsenal vs PSV Eindhoven Player Rating and Match Reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only time you’ve genuinely annoyed me was the other week when you claimed I wasn’t a proper fan, because despite your claim that you were just joking I know in your sad little brain that’s probably what you believe. Now that’s on me it shouldn’t bother me at all what you think, but I just thought “who the fuck are you to determine that?”

The fact that you mention all the games you go to actually elevates you to some Fan + status, that and the fact on numerous occasions you’ve demonstrated how you can’t conceptualise how someone could ever hold a different opinion from you.

You are without doubt one of the most insecure, petty minded people I’ve ever come across on this forum. At least NQ for all his faults doesn’t actually care if you take his opinion on football seriously. But I suspect with you, that it’s become so much part of your identity that you desperately need to be taken seriously.

Arguing with me is one thing, I’m willing to admit I could start an argument in an empty room. But it’s the petulant whining, because your ego has been affronted.

You’ll have to look somewhere else for validation I’m afraid

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WMUG View Post
    Honestly, you two.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Someone has to keep this flagging forum going

What’s the alternative? I do the job I’m paid to do.

Ridiculous
    Also

You're doing the Lord's work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Also

You're doing the Lord's work.
    Following proudly in the footsteps of Charles Keating, Jerry Falwell and Bill Gothard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said when the draw was made that the CL, as a competition, is pure shite. So, it was really nice to see Arsenal back to demonstrating why, as they outclassed an opponent who have a fraction of their resources. Just because it's shite doesn't mean I can't enjoy it and that I did. 6 years is a long time and there was a lot of nonsense being spoken about arsenal having to readjust to the CL level. Nonsense. We're still one of the biggest and best clubs in Europe, despite our absence.

Ratings...thought everyone was pretty good. Odegaard at the top. Thought Saliba had a couple of shaky moments on the ball, which he still does quite a lot. White was probably the poorest followed by Saka who done well with his mishit tap in to paper over the cracks of another performance bereft of any quality.

...actually Havertz was the worst player for us but it was a lot better than previous efforts. He actually had a few lovely touches

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It’s ok?

It would be ok if I misspelt the name Smith, but with a Japanese name it’s more likely that I’d misspell it. You know I was only joking when I suggested that you believed misspellings to be a moral failing…you don’t have to try and prove that facetious remark correct.

Plus Howlers? I guess fine if you consider misspelling a name or putting an away fixture in a post title in a way that you’d associate with a home fixture howlers…as opposed to nothing burgers.

I don’t get offended by your viewpoint on Arteta, i just like to point out that it’s based on nothing. And I probably wouldn’t bother doing that if you claimed it as your opinion but you don’t, you make a claim of certainty about it. Like how you did over the frankly ridiculous belief that Rubiales had to be fired otherwise an epidemic of copycat incidents would follow, now as absurd as I think that is it’s your opinion but what grated with me was your telling me I couldn’t understand the point you were making. Despite patiently explaining in myriad ways how I got completely what you were driving at I just didn’t agree.

And I’m not projecting, you genuinely come across to me like you require validation of your beliefs from others….as an arrogant prick myself I do get the need to be right drive but yours is on a whole other level.

To the point where I say with all sincerity, I was actually taken aback at how much you’ve invested in things like the misspelling of a players name. I’m not simply being curt by saying I don’t give a fuck…I don’t…and I can’t for the life of me see how anyone would. For years my brother kept pronouncing Cazorla as Car-Zola…who gives a shit? I know who he’s talking about.
    But again you're getting upset by my just pointing it out that ypu misspelt his name, you sometimes call yourself a pedant so i thought you'd want to know, instead you throw your toys out the pram and start hurling insults and cod psyvhological assessments at people

Just calm down dear

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    But again you're getting upset by my just pointing it out that ypu misspelt his name, you sometimes call yourself a pedant so i thought you'd want to know, instead you throw your toys out the pram and start hurling insults and cod psyvhological assessments at people

Just calm down dear
    Saying I don’t give a fuck is not getting upset it was a statement of fact. And your attempt to walk everything back to make it sound light hearted won’t wash with me, you responded to me telling you I didn’t give a fuck with an insult you silly person.

Plus I’m not insulting you, I’m telling you that you are the most insecure and petty minded person I’ve ever engaged with on here. I’m not psychologically assessing you either, I’m literally giving you my view on what you appear to be doing. But this is going to run and run. If someone replied to one of my pedantic comments with “I don’t give a fuck” I’d have dropped it and moved on (because there’s no reason why they should give a fuck)…you took that as me raging at you because I didn’t give you the satisfaction of acknowledging your spelling superiority.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mandela8 View Post
    I said when the draw was made that the CL, as a competition, is pure shite. So, it was really nice to see Arsenal back to demonstrating why, as they outclassed an opponent who have a fraction of their resources. Just because it's shite doesn't mean I can't enjoy it and that I did. 6 years is a long time and there was a lot of nonsense being spoken about arsenal having to readjust to the CL level. Nonsense. We're still one of the biggest and best clubs in Europe, despite our absence.

Ratings...thought everyone was pretty good. Odegaard at the top. Thought Saliba had a couple of shaky moments on the ball, which he still does quite a lot. White was probably the poorest followed by Saka who done well with his mishit tap in to paper over the cracks of another performance bereft of any quality.

...actually Havertz was the worst player for us but it was a lot better than previous efforts. He actually had a few lovely touches
    Agreed - Havertz looks like a player that will get by in games where we are bullying the opposition but we will be playing with 10 men if he starts against etter teams.
    For me the difference was the end result/quality that Trossard & Jesus give us as opposed to Eddie & Martinelli.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Respectfully I don’t think the issue is so much him as a player, it’s where he’s playing he looked fine to me when Arteta actually decided to play him in a more natural role.

Also I thought Vieira was useless in his first season, but I think he’s actually got the makings of a decent player and potential first teamer. And for people saying well Vieira is a youngster, he’s only a year younger than Havertz. I think Havertz (yes I repeat I wouldn’t have signed him) has too much natural talent to just write off. I wouldn’t start him Sunday…but I’d start slowly bedding him in, in the champions league….I think we massively lucked out with this group…so I think there will be games when we can experiment a bit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone has to keep this flagging forum going

What’s the alternative? I do the job I’m paid to do.

Ridiculous
    You only joined this place last year. How did you find this place and what made you join such a dying forum?