Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
No I just don’t see how these things are relevant to anything. You pointing out last week that Hermoso was more bothered by the Rubiales kiss than I believed her to be…that was at least relevant to the argument in question. I got that wrong because I assumed that her being low key and quiet about the incident, meant that the media considered it a bigger deal than she did.

But don’t pretend you don’t get your panties in a twist when I call it out for pedantry….because that’s what it is.

The only other person who remarked on the title of the palace fixture was someone who said it aggravated their OCD (a condition which is defined by irrational obsessiveness).

I did it to you last season, you were going on about a game being played on a Sunday when I stated it was Saturday. But I’m under no illusion that I’m being anything other than a petty minded pedant when I do things like that, and I’m certainly not pretending that I’m “calling someone out” like it’s a moral failing.
Nice attempt at diversion but it's the fact you get so upset that's so revealing

I had no malevalence in mind when i wrote my post, I was mainly putting forth my own view on Havertz - I'm allowed to do that - that's what messageboards are for - they are not for you to post something and then we all robotically agree with you