User Tag List

Page 86 of 96 FirstFirst ... 36768485868788 ... LastLast

Thread: Injuries Thread :ilt:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merts, Bellerin and Bif all back in training.

So only Santi is missing. Debuchy doesn't really count as he was dead anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And Welbz
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #Welback
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No need to bother with the January transfer window then, be like new signings, especially Welbs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coq out for a month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AFC Leveller View Post
    Coq out for a month.
    Great timing with Elneny on his travels. When is Santi back? Ever?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-arc...cas-ozil-santi

Arsène Wenger has revealed the latest team news updates ahead of our FA Cup third-round clash against Preston North End at Deepdale.

The boss provided updates on Francis Coquelin, Mesut Ozil, Lucas and Santi Cazorla - and also revealed what squad he will take on Saturday.

Will Welbeck play against Preston?
    Wenger on Alexis, Giroud and title race
    'Everybody dies to win the FA Cup'
    Wenger on his transfer window plans
    Listen LIVE to our FA Cup tie at Preston

This is what he had to say:

on the team news…
    Well, we might have a problem with Lucas because he injured his ankle and I have to see how he responds to that but that is the only problem we have from the game. Coming back, the closest is Walcott but he is still not ready, Gibbs will not be ready so I don’t think will be coming back into the squad.

on Coquelin…
    He is out for three or four weeks now, it is his hamstring. I say three or four weeks because it is a hamstring and he came off, but maybe we will have good news. He will have a scan today, but I always count three weeks.

on Ozil…
    He is coming in today, and will be assessed by the doctor but he has been in bed for two weeks so I cannot imagine I will involve him on Saturday. It is flu, a throat infection - I don’t know exactly.

on the squad he will take…
    We will play with 90 per cent of the squad, I will rest Koscielny because he came off with fatigue, of course Ospina will play, maybe Alexis I will rest certainly, but the rest will play.

on Santi's recovery…
    At the moment, he is far [from returning]. It’s not going as quickly as I imagined it, so certainly in January he will not come back.

on whether it'll now be more than three months before he returns…
    It could be a bit longer. At the moment I don’t really know, but I just have a schedule that he is not planned at the moment to go outside and run. I think once a player goes outside and runs without any problems, you come six weeks. At the moment he has not been out so that’s why I say in January he will certainly not play.

on whether that is a frustration for him…
    It is because he’s such a great player and as well because he has started the season in such a tremendous way. He was the dominating player in our squad at the start of the season and we suddenly lost him.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ozil has been in bed for 2 weeks?

Not a chance. Don't know what's going on there but it's suspicious as hell.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel_Quinn View Post
    Ozil has been in bed for 2 weeks?

Not a chance. Don't know what's going on there but it's suspicious as hell.
    Of course. Last times Wenger said he hadn't seen him for a week and now he's saying he's been in bed for two weeks. But he played on the 26th.

Then Wenger is fuzzy on what's wrong with him. Flu? A throat infections? He doesn't know exactly. Sounds dodgy.

Now up pops Mesut on Instragram to let the world know he's back in training. Very suspicious. He knows it looks bad.