Ramsdale 4 - The lad has been well and truly Arteta’d, totally all over the place

Tomiyasu 6 - Didn’t do much getting forward

Saliba 8 - I don’t know who scouted this guy for us, but they should get a statue outside the Emirates

Gabriel 7 - Tried to give us some extra threat from corners, unfortunately the corners were shit

Zinchenko 7 - Good goal line clearance and did produce some good crosses

Rice 8 - Only midfielder who seems to really have drive and passion

Odegaard 5 - As flat as he was before he got injured

Trossard 7 - Deserves to keep his place in the starting XI

Martinelli 5 - Just isn’t making the runs, cuts inside too often. He’s in firm “should be dropped” territory

Saka 6 - Bit more industry than Martinelli, but not the quality

Jesus 5 - Rustier than your mums lady garden

Subs

Nketiah 5 - Can’t anticipate anything and when he does, he lacks the technique to do anything anyway

Havertz 7 - Impact substitute

Jorginho 6 - allowed us to see it out

White - didn’t even realise he’d come on

In six away games we’ve scored a grand total of two goals in the first half (both against Bournemouth). The performance was once again assured defensively taking away some of the bed shitting by Ramsdale but too often relying on crossing balls in to players who lack aerial prowess.

We either need Partey back or we need to be prepared to be more direct in our play

This is a good result against a team that was looking to play ultra defensive and catch us on the break, not a great performance. But we’ve not had one of those away from home this season

Luton and Villa our next away games, one will stick every player behind the ball the other will try and come at us.

I provisionally prefer the idea of a team that will come at us as I think should give us space