User Tag List

Page 263 of 538 FirstFirst ... 163213253261262263264265273313363 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 5380

Thread: General Football Nonsense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really sad news. I was hoping to hear he had pulled through. Way too young at 44.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    Really sad news. I was hoping to hear he had pulled through. Way too young at 44.
    I didn't think it was life threatening in all honesty.

Some of these footballers seem to have these congenital heart problems - Marc Vivien Foe, Fabrice Muamba, Daniel Jarque, Antonio Puerta

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kante wins player of the year and Dele Ali gets the young player award.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean Kante is very good for what type of player he is but Player of the Year. Jesus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Joey Barton banned for 18 months for breaching rules on betting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently he's devastated.

He had £500 on it being 2 years.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Joey Barton banned for 18 months for breaching rules on betting.
    What did he do? Sign up a major betting firm as a sponsor?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really general nonsense, rather very specific nonsense. After tax - so he'll get a million a week I guess. Obscene doesn't work any more, I think we're verging on evil. And it's not even his football that attracts the cash, it's his name. This diving, cheating scumbag who is an average footballer at best. His name should be mud after all his antics, but somehow this "sport" has made his name worth a million a week.

I would suspect this is just jealousy on my part. In his shoes I'd take the money without a care in the world that this ludicrous inequality must eventually crash the species. Nothing to worry about at all, just keep piling it on and the good times will never end.

Diego Costa is closing in on a move to China that will see him become the best-paid player in world football.

Tianjin Quanjian believe they have an agreement in principle to complete a stunning £75million deal for the Chelsea forward this summer having failed with an attempted swoop in January.

Sportsmail revealed on April 20 how Tianjin, who are managed by Fabio Cannavaro, were plotting a second bid for Costa.

And the Chinese club are now confident of making the money-spinning signing in the coming weeks.

If, as expected, the switch is ratified, Costa will become the highest-paid player on the planet - earning an eye-watering £620,000 per week after tax.
    In 2012 approximately 1.5 million millionaires lived in China. In 2013 the number increased further to 2.4 million. Eventually, the number of millionaires is projected to double again until 2015. Without a doubt impressive numbers. But according to senior government development official Zheng Wenkai over 82 million Chinese still live on less than about US$1.25 a day. Hence, plenty of people that did not benefit from China’s incredible growth rates so far. This number is even higher if the World Bank’s definition of extreme poverty is taken into account. Those are people who have less than US$1 a day. Thus, as Wenkai admits the number of poor Chinese can be considered to be actually closer to 200 million. This implies that every sixth Chinese person is poor. The fragments of Chinese peoples have not only the insufficient of capital but also have no access to clean water, electricity and health care. They frequently live in rural areas that are regularly hit by natural disasters such as earth quakes, droughts, and floods.
    Für eure Sicherheit