User Tag List

Page 291 of 538 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 5375

Thread: General Football Nonsense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The gypos have moved to the top of the league in terms of the cash mountain they dump on their mercenary squad. They also cruised past us in terms of turnover. But profits sank to 1 mill. Apparently the arab bloke in charge calls this sustainability. For sure. Provided those nonsense TV revenues hold up.

BIG SIX TURNOVER
    United - £581m
    City - £473.4m
    Arsenal - £422.8m
    Liverpool - £301m
    Chelsea - £329.1m
    Tottenham - £209.8m

Btw - we can't compete. We don't have any money.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Pie Man has come in for some flak.

Just be honest Martin. You did it for the clicks. Stephen, London.

This is an article whose sole objective is to create controversy and get clicks. Rebel66, Vienna.

This is just your typical click bait controversial article. Thierry Henry would 100 per cent make a top five list of any normal person. Looger5, Liverpool.
    Click bait king. JohnnyG, Melbourne.

Clickbait. Henry is in the top five all day long. Mr Herbert, Manchester.

Why are you stooping to this level of clickbait? This article reeks of desperation to appear edgy and controversial. Henry oozed class and terrorised defences with blistering pace, in what was an extremely physical league. Bewildered Civilian, Wirral.
    So fatty now has even more clicks.

Oh, don’t flatter yourselves. Clickbait? You really think I care? If I wanted to, I could do one of these an hour, in my sleep. The fact is, I never go near them. My sports editor teased me about it after I filed this. That he loves list articles, and I never write them, and he hates baseball and American sports and I always reference them. And long before the internet was a thing, newspapers ran list columns. There were no personal computers, nobody to click. It was just interesting. It got people talking.
    And tomorrow he'll get more. So job well done. If you can call it a job.

Would love for there to have been a bit FAT zero click count in his click count alert hot bar when he crawled out from under the table the morning after.

Alas.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone who works for the Daily Mail is a paedophile.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post
    Everyone who works for the Daily Mail is a paedophile.
    Fucking Tories.

And boys.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Fucking Tories.

And boys.
    :goodpost:
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pubis gone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Taxi for Pulis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poo-lis

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Carragher reckons no other manager in the world could do what dyche has done at Burnley this season