Page 495 of 538 FirstFirst ... 395445485493494495496497505 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 5380

Thread: General Football Nonsense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They’re apparently back together.

Not sure how true that is but if so it would explain why it’s been dropped. Maybe she just fancied a life of money instead of any self respect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Not sure how true that is but if so it would explain why it’s been dropped. Maybe she just fancied a life of money instead of any self respect.
    If I was that girls dad I’d want to do a Barry the Baptist job on Greenwood…nasty little prick

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Globalgunner View Post
    I didnt hear the recording
    Well how about you do that before you comment on this further.

but I trust the CPS judgement above some random dude on the web. If a woman was raped, Why wouldnt she want justice for herself
    You really need to learn more about this whole subject before you come out with ignorant bullshit like this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post

Women staying in abusive relationships is another "tale as old as time". That's sad if true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I mean, it’s fairly clear from the recording and the photos she posted at the time he fucked up. The case was dropped because someone refused to testify. I think it’s obvious what’s happened here but in the eyes of the law he’ll remain innocent.

Maybe he’ll go and play in Saudi Arabia, they don’t give a shit about women there at least.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 03-02-2023 at 10:20 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are recordings of her dad urging her to forgive him since they've been together "since he was in the under-21s" It's clear what his motivations are The whole thing is desperately sad.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Well how about you do that before you comment on this further.

You really need to learn more about this whole subject before you come out with ignorant bullshit like this.
    Give the guy a break man.

If he didn’t come out with bullshit like this, he’d have nothing to post on the web.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhaka Can’t View Post
    Give the guy a break man.

If he didn’t come out with bullshit like this, he’d have nothing to post on the web.
    I look at this stuff on a case by case basis, Ched Evans I was sympathetic towards because he had been acquitted of Rape. Pretty grimy behaviour and there is question over whether his accuser was sober enough to consent. But you can’t imprison someone just because you don’t approve of their behaviour.

Mason Greenwood? I cannot see in what context anyone can listen to him getting angry with his girlfriend because she won’t open her legs and telling her at least twice he doesn’t care whether she wants to have sex with him and think this guy has been hard done by.

But there are people who genuinely believe he’s done nothing wrong. This isn’t even United fans…plenty of them are saying they don’t want him playing for the club again. To bring cultural context, a lot of Greenwood’s defenders on social media seem to come from non western countries

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like this is probably a better place to talk about all the City stuff
    You used to be everything to me
    Now you're tired of fighting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The other big 6 clubs want them relegated if found guilty.

I think this would be a good punishment. Taking away their titles is meaningless but should be a given.
    Last edited by Marc Overmars; 07-02-2023 at 05:15 PM.