Page 477 of 538 FirstFirst ... 377427467475476477478479487527 ... LastLast
Results 4,761 to 4,770 of 5374

Thread: General Football Nonsense

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Nice to be able to support the national team for once without all the tribal bullshit of club football getting in the way and hoping the captain catches a flare in his stupid open mouth.
    so true, that's affected my attitude towards England men's for many years, i agree club issues weren't as big a thing with the women's

but it was good that both the team captain and player of the torunament are Arsenal players are ours though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will never care about England the same way I care about Arsenal it will just never happen

And by the same token I just can’t get myself to care about the ladies sport, The Lionesses, Emma Raducanu, Jessica Ennis…best of luck to you but there’s more chance of me getting into Love Island.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In this moment of national celebration, we should take a moment to think of Phil Neville. Lousy player, useless coach. New coach brought it home literally in her first big competition. Sheesh!
    Last edited by Globalgunner; 03-08-2022 at 03:59 AM.
    Make 2mrw better than 2day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by IBK View Post
    Watched the womens Euro Final with the girlfriend who was suddenly all over it having previously been as disinterested in football as its possible to be. For me it was a lot more entertaining than many of the attritional mens games I watch. Going back to Letters' point - most games (whether womens' or mens) can be exciting when you are invested in the result. Well done Lionesses!
    To be fair, I've been in pubs with footie virgins who suddenly became interested because zeitgeist demanded it. I doubt they ever watched a dreary domestic game thereafter. There's always a spike of interest when the marketing men get to work. As for the actual achievement, well any time somebody strives to be the best at what they do it deserves congratulations when they achieve it. So I'm all for the individuals who prevailed, but I (of course) despise the lesbian cunts (mostly male) who want to make a big political statement about it. Politics and sport are incompatible, if you use the non-cuntish definition of the word sport.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    I will never care about England the same way I care about Arsenal it will just never happen

And by the same token I just can’t get myself to care about the ladies sport, The Lionesses, Emma Raducanu, Jessica Ennis…best of luck to you but there’s more chance of me getting into Love Island.
    And I will never care about herpes the same way I care about gonorrhea, but I'm not sure what that means in the real world beyond the modern "sport" called football.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...-of-new-season

About time they stopped this virtue signalling nonsense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GP View Post

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scotch people
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.