User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Arsenal 3-1 Liverpool, Player rating and Match reaction

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arsenal 3-1 Liverpool, Player rating and Match reaction

Raya 5 - Left Saliba looking like a cunt for their equaliser, but his distribution is paying dividends

White 7 - Defensively solid, yellow card aside

Saliba 6 - Total lack of communication between him and Raya

Gabriel 6 - If he hadn’t put in own net, would have given away a penalty

Zinchenko 5 - Did fuck all and was hooked at half time

Rice 8 - Jorginho makes Rice a better player,

Jorginho 8 - He’s so tidy

Odegaard 7 - When he gets space, he’s far more effective

Havertz 8 - Konate had to get himself sent off in dealing with him, he was an excellent decoy for Saka and Martinelli in attack

Martinelli 8 - The player that we had last season.

Saka 7 - His obligatory goal against top team

Subs: Trossard 7, Kiwior 6, Nelson 6

We were just better than them, Klopp admitted it…their defending was poor, Van Dijk and Alisson were a joke . They were never in the game Luiz Diaz aside, they miss Salah big time. That said glad not to have to play them again under Jurgen the German.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two awful teams who are using tactics that clinically expose their lack of technical and mental expertise. Liver pool were slightly better, but we're talking a millionth of a degree. Both were abject shite, so who was the best shite?

The pathological desire from these players to be negative is stunning. This must come down to the anti-football philosophies of the managers. Managers who think they are Pep Guardiola with a prime Barca squad at their disposal. But they don't have anything like that, and so the tactics are hysterically funny.

Is this current Arsenal squad the orst of all time (and I mean in the histiry of football) at taking a throw-in? I think they are.

Thank God for Martinelli though. At least he realised you have to disrupt the opponent before you can defeat their tactics.

Saw the Klopp interview afterwards. It's almost like modern art. Talking about something that simply doesn't exist. No wonder he's getting out before he's rumbled. Smart move.

I think Arteta probably has 2-3 more years before even the most dull-witted realise he's prancing through the street naked.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And I suppose a shout out to Jorginho for cleaning up Rice's and that useless captain's dogshit. He was very busy trying to find one extra step after we did one step forward, two back. Odegard was particularly bad.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And the obvious observation that astounds me why so-called professional managers can't spot it. When you move the ball forwards at pace, the opposition panics by default. Pep's cancer is so ingrained the modern game expect strict adherence. And when that is abused, such as with the first goal today, football suddenly reverts to what it should be and what it always was before it developed the coof.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havertz 8 - Konate had to get himself sent off in dealing with him, he was an excellent decoy for Saka and Martinelli in attack
    This is a lesson. Reality has no bearing on perception. The chav deserved 0/10, same as every other game he turned up to to which he was woefully qualified to compete in. But, I guess football is more about opinion than what actually happens before our eyes. Anyone who didn't know this shitkicker was definitely, 100%, going to miss when clean through on goal, based on all the other observations of his game, or lack of game, prefers to craft reality rather than observe it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    This is a lesson. Reality has no bearing on perception. The chav deserved 0/10, same as every other game he turned up to to which he was woefully qualified to compete in. But, I guess football is more about opinion than what actually happens before our eyes. Anyone who didn't know this shitkicker was definitely, 100%, going to miss when clean through on goal, based on all the other observations of his game, or lack of game, prefers to craft reality rather than observe it.
    Agree with all what you said except the 0/10, yesterday was probably his best game for us so a 4 or 5/10 would be more appropiate.

Anyway, like you and MO said, he was always going to miss any chance he had that isn't instinctive as he is the worst sissy I've seen in front of goal ever. I mean he's either hitting the ball half heartedly or "conveniently" falling over anytime a big chance comes his way.

Again, easily the worst attacking player I've ever witnessed us sign.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 21_GOONER_SALUTE View Post
    .Again, easily the worst attacking player I've ever witnessed us sign.
    Sanogo?
    I think that’s a bit harsh and I really want to like Havertz but he was a poor signing given how much he cost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havertz best use for us is probably up front because he provides a bit of a plan B and he seems to enjoy occupying opponents with his height and strength. Very little goal threat though and his lack of pace is a massive hindrance when he has space to run into. That moment where he got in behind and tried to draw a foul and win a penalty, rather than actually think about getting a shot or pass away summed it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The comments on Havertz are harsh, and its a shame that after an excellent win against a team that have only lost once in the league this season he is the focus for negativity. He is not my favourite player, and his lack of speed and composure in front of goal is annoying, as is his propensity to go down under pressure. But he was a key part of a team that out Liverpooled Liverpool in terms of pressing and ball progression, and as poor as Liverpool were - we made them poor and not only dealt with their customary balls over the top, but kept them on the back foot throughout. Restricting them to one shot on target is an excellent achievement.

I know that this will be seen as an excuse, but for me football is a team game and I think that every member of our team played a part in a crucial win in which all the pressure was on Arsenal. If we are going to call our team out for the points dropped in our losing streak, then its only fair to applaud them for a run that puts us back into league contention.

I am very happy this morning.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter