Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
He's not played as much this season so that's the reason for your mistaken impression that he's not as bad

You only have to look at how much better Kiwior has been, who isn't even an LB, to see how bad Zin is
I love the things that are your opinion which you assert as fact. I could go on about the stats that completely prove you wrong about the corner routine in the first half of the season but you won’t have it. So don’t know why I’m bothering here

I know he’s played less, I’m talking about the games he’s played in….away at Luton he was brought on for Kiwior because he was struggling badly at left back and we looked much better when he came on. Kiwior has grown into the role but he was utter dog shit when he was first playing there…worse than Zinchenko at his worst because he neither had the pace to deal with people on the wing, the role was utterly unfamiliar to him and he lacked the ability to contribute in an attacking sense. Now fair play to him he’s improved massively.

The only game I can think of where Zinchenko really made things difficult for us, actually cost us two points was home to Fulham.