User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: The Arsenal v Aston Villa, Sunday 14 April, 4.30pm

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Ha, ha, ha. Reel it back in. Don't argue with me when you are emotional. It won't go well. Speak to you tomorrow. Or next year. I don't know. Is it really, in any way, important. Look at you.
    Well put it this way it’s far more important than the shit you insist is important

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Are there any women here?

#lifeofbrian

As I keep telling you, there’s more chance of coming across women in a Benedictine Monastery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    He got the line up wrong

Jesus is a fucking joke. City saw us coming

And I hate to give that squealing tit Mac a shout out, but why the fuck was that spastic Zinchenko left on the pitch ?
    Its the first sentence really. The lineup was wrong and everything collapsed from there.

Anyway, I hope this is the last time we see Zinchencko play as a LB, because he is totally finished as a defensive player.

I hope this also puts an end to the argument that we don't need a striker, because adding both Jesus and Havertz together still wouldn't give you an Ollie Watkins ( and I'm not even saying Watkins is the answer).

Rice was also poor in this game, but maybe if he'd partnered him with Partey or Jorg, it could have been so different.

Can't believe Emery did the double over us and we didn't score a goal in any of the games. Says a lot about Arteta and his team.

Almost nothing to look forward to anymore and that includes Munich.

It's all so sad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well put it this way it’s far more important than the shit you insist is important
    Oh, not really. I talk about shit like the cashless society. Do you even comprehend? And you think this is Internet games. I FUCKING WIH with my whole heart wish you had an inkling. Fucking children. How have they been put in charge?
    Last edited by Niall_Quinn; 14-04-2024 at 06:10 PM.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, not really. I talk about shit like the cashless society. Do you even comprehend? And you think this is Internet games. I FUCKING WIH with my whole heart wish you had an inkling. Fucking children. How have they been put in charge?
    If that matters so much, go and join your mate Piers Corbyn on the street and sell pencils from a cup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know you live on here and literally answer everyone when they post but just leave the idiot out.

You know who I mean.

He is an attention seeker, leave him alone and he will go away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dostoy View Post
    I know you live on here and literally answer everyone when they post but just leave the idiot out.

You know who I mean.

He is an attention seeker, leave him alone and he will go away.
    I feel seen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If that matters so much, go and join your mate Piers Corbyn on the street and sell pencils from a cup
    It's so nice to be so comfortable you can look at demise from a cash option point of view. There are people who can't. And there we are, the difference between us. I probably can survive financially, just, for now, but some people definitely can't. Fuck 'em, eh. Provided your world spins around. You "reasonable" people always frighten me with your brutal extremism.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's so nice to be so comfortable you can look at demise from a cash option point of view. There are people who can't. And there we are, the difference between us. I probably can survive financially, just, for now, but some people definitely can't. Fuck 'em, eh. Provided your world spins around. You "reasonable" people always frighten me with your brutal extremism.
    Well I was always against us moving away from the barter system

Get a hold of yourself it’s called obsolescence. You sound like my Grandfather who couldn’t cope with us adopting the decimal system in 1971 and doing away with pound notes

But please do us both the respect, of not pretending you give a fuck for your strawman octogenarian who still has the option of using cash but is just as adept at using chip and pin or contactless transfer as you or me.

It’s about your personal distrust. Fine that’s at least consistent with your world view, you don’t need to play the violin for people you’ve made up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was always against us moving away from the barter system

Get a hold of yourself it’s called obsolescence. You sound like my Grandfather who couldn’t cope with us adopting the decimal system in 1971 and doing away with pound notes

But please do us both the respect, of not pretending you give a fuck for your strawman octogenarian who still has the option of using cash but is just as adept at using chip and pin or contactless transfer as you or me.

It’s about your personal distrust. Fine that’s at least consistent with your world view, you don’t need to play the violin for people you’ve made up
    I grew up with I.T.. It's a very detailed and technical discipline but it always had that innate gift to see trough the bullshit. Bullshit that was never needed was soon displaced (until the Millennial queers and snatch lickers came along, at least - no accounting for those cunts and their insanity wrecking logic so let's pretend they died in a fire. Painfully). If you are trying to tell me the modern version of reality compares with the actual reality then you know what that means? YOU are insane. If human intentions changed but the logical procedures of the systems that control society held with what had gone before and was workable, then I'd call that political. But when reality itself gets consumed by absolute bullshit that makes no sense, I wonder what YOUR version of reality looks like and why you would have so much confidence in disputing what I watch with my own eyes. It's almost like you are the most arrogant and gullible prick alive. And it's like I'm blind even though my eyes work just fine. Why do you need your world to be this contradictory for it to work? Could there be something seriously fucking wrong with your world? Funny thing is - you know the answer to that. Now you just need to feel around and find your balls.
    Für eure Sicherheit