0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Congratulation to David Raya for winning the Golden Glove

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Only saw the second half. We did look a bit nervous but we were defending well.
    I thought the second goal would calm us down and then almost immediately conceded a goal.
    I had the sound low and couldn’t work out what was going on at first. I thought it was harsh on Bournemouth to disallow it. And I hear the pel was soft, I’ll have a look later.
    Gabriel was unlucky with his “goal”, great strike and it was a pretty marginal call. Good 3rd goal.
    Overall 3-0 flattered us but we did deserve to win.
    We’re doing our bit which is all we can do

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    On to Old Trafford.
    Indeed, although it’s nice to go to the penultimate game of the season and it still matters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Only saw the second half. We did look a bit nervous but we were defending well.
    I thought the second goal would calm us down and then almost immediately conceded a goal.
    I had the sound low and couldn’t work out what was going on at first. I thought it was harsh on Bournemouth to disallow it. And I hear the pel was soft, I’ll have a look later.
    Gabriel was unlucky with his “goal”, great strike and it was a pretty marginal call. Good 3rd goal.
    Overall 3-0 flattered us but we did deserve to win.
    We’re doing our bit which is all we can do
    Yeah I think VAR was our friend today, maybe the powers that be want this to go down to the wire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Yeah I think VAR was our friend today, maybe the powers that be want this to go down to the wire
    Now now. One should never go full NQ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Now now. One should never go full NQ
    Look at F1 when Hamilton was robbed because some cunt said "we wanted a race" - conveniently disregarding all the laps in the race that had previously been driven

These poeple are arseholes who hyper-inflate their own importance when they should stay the fuck out of the way

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Look at F1 when Hamilton was robbed because some cunt said "we wanted a race" - conveniently disregarding all the laps in the race that had previously been driven

These poeple are arseholes who hyper-inflate their own importance when they should stay the fuck out of the way
    I’m generally of the opinion that stuff like this is just incompetence rather than any Machiavellian master plan. I’m not saying corruption doesn’t exist, I just think it’s as rife or widespread as certain people suppose. I’m seeing Arsenal fans on FB whining about decisions going for City today, hours after some went for us

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didn't think there was any luck today, I was very relaxed once we got the pel, sure the opposition always get the odd chance or two but we played very well and were always the better team

Moan U away is obviously trickier but we need to run Citeh as close as poasible, even though it's 99.9% certain it won't be enough

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post

LOOOL. Poor pet. He was robbed by the same system that handed him 7 world titles. Get a grip on reality please.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post

Congratulation to David Raya for winning the Golden Glove
    Why did you post an image of some spazzer?
    Für eure Sicherheit