User Tag List

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: london riots

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubby Allen View Post
    These 13 & 14 year old little fckuers just ransaccking Ladbrokes & a Wimpy in Clapham, ripping the screens down, walking away with trolleys of stuff, storing it at home, then coming back for more.

Why don't people go and loot the looters. Instead of poncing about on the streets waiting to be on Sky News, Follow them to their house, wait for them to leave again, then nick all the stuff.
    Would be interesting to see the police response if Kensington or The Boltons came under threat.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gubby Allen View Post
    These 13 & 14 year old little fckuers just ransaccking Ladbrokes & a Wimpy in Clapham, ripping the screens down, walking away with trolleys of stuff, storing it at home, then coming back for more.

Why don't people go and loot the looters. Instead of poncing about on the streets waiting to be on Sky News, Follow them to their house, wait for them to leave again, then nick all the stuff.
    No - don't wait for them to leave. Just chuck concrete through their windows, smack them around a bit, nick their stuff and set fire to their houses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who's criticising Syria for being over the top now.

We should ship their police in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Police so desperate & struggling now, that they are praying for rain tomorrow as people don't rampage as much in torrential rain.

Comes to something when we're reliant on the weather to stop riots.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I can see the smoke from my window. I'm 5 minutes away from Croydon. Shocking stuff.
    Its terrible, im from mitcham and its bad to see reeves corner die like that.

colliers wood get it mashed up too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The police just need to do their jobs, but they aren't. They follow orders, so work it out. Begging for the opposite, unrestrained police violence towards the citizenry (even looting scumbags) is not the way to go. Panic and begging government to be even more authoritarian than it already is is just asking to be fucked in the long run. Yes, if my house or business was being burned down then I'd be fucking furious and maybe irrationally raging. That's justified. But what's not justified is people who are not under direct threat giving carte-blanch to a fundamentally corrupt state and police force just because they are afraid. Believe me, if you hand this cocksucking government any more power they'll take it and twice as much more.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msi...195%2C0.298691

Link showing verified locations of rioting/looting in london. Closest one to me is a 10min walk away

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I blame muslims tbh.We get blamed for everything else so why not this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this coz one supposedly innocent gangster was killed? Am I missing the point of you Brits worse than Pakis and Indians?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were hovering around Eltham last night driving round giving it large but the left all the shops/pubs were closed.