User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: £65mil and 2/3 big holes

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eden Hazard would be a good addition. Saw Lille's 1st game of the season on TV, he covers some ground, and is good at set pieces.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralpheroo72 View Post
    Eden Hazard would be a good addition. Saw Lille's 1st game of the season on TV, he covers some ground, and is good at set pieces.
    Wengeritis will soon solve that problem should he ever come which he won't cos he will cost more than a tenner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are reports that Arsenal after Jadson from Shakhtar. Interesting but I do not know a lot about him.

Anyway if the figures being bandied about for Fabregas nad Nasri are correct, then Arsenal should be in position to make some significant moves. People are saying that Fabregas and Nasri would bring in about £60 million. Jadson would cost around £12 million (The Independent). There is a report that Arsenal are looking at both Hazard and Mata for around £45 million (Caughtoffside).

Those figures are pretty much a wash.

Those would fill the gaps from Fabregas and Nasri. As for the defence, I would go for Vertonghen.
    While all answers are responses, not all responses are answers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    People are saying that Fabregas and Nasri would bring in about £60 million. Jadson would cost around £12 million (The Independent). There is a report that Arsenal are looking at both Hazard and Mata for around £45 million
    there is no question in my mind that we must buy at least 1 CB and the figures mentioned about would not allow us to do that.........don't believe we will go for Hazard anymore......we seem to have enough pace on the wing - losing Nas would minus a side player but we would suffer from pace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ach View Post
    Wengeritis will soon solve that problem should he ever come which he won't cos he will cost more than a tenner
    Eden Hazard will never be signed by us, a) his club have said he's untransferable, b) we'd never pay the necessary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Gooner View Post
    There are reports that Arsenal after Jadson from Shakhtar. Interesting but I do not know a lot about him.

Anyway if the figures being bandied about for Fabregas nad Nasri are correct, then Arsenal should be in position to make some significant moves. People are saying that Fabregas and Nasri would bring in about £60 million. Jadson would cost around £12 million (The Independent). There is a report that Arsenal are looking at both Hazard and Mata for around £45 million (Caughtoffside).

Those figures are pretty much a wash.

Those would fill the gaps from Fabregas and Nasri. As for the defence, I would go for Vertonghen.
    That report is almost certainly BS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There go the goalposts!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    There go the goalposts!
    Which bit exactly?

I just said the report about the new signings like Mata and Hazard are BS.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Which bit exactly?

I just said the report about the new signings like Mata and Hazard are BS.
    And yesterday you were whining about reports linking us with all kinds of players who you don't rate...

If that isn't goalpost moving then Horatio is stronger than a polar bear...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    And yesterday you were whining about reports linking us with all kinds of players who you don't rate...

If that isn't goalpost moving then Horatio is stronger than a polar bear...
    1) Yes because those reports are much more likely knowing Wenger, he's a cheap f*cker..you have to be realistic.
    2) As above Wenger won't pay top money for more established players hence the reason I'm rubbishing these reports, moreover with regards Hazard his club have said he's untransferable.

If he wasn't so cheap I wouldn't be rubbishing these reports, but we know he is....except when it comes to kids. You're imagining these goalposts.