User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-season press conference at 9

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparantly since saying that they are both out of the squad, SSN now saying that tweets coming out of Arsenal are suggesting that wenger has now said that Nasri isnt going anywhere in the near future.

The left hand doesnt know what the right is doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    i made up an idea when no one had a clue what was happening, nothing to with victims on any side. at no point did i state this is the truth, just an idea.

i was wrong, and i'll wait for the first person with 100% record on here to pipe up.
    Fair enough, but your idea was let's face highly unlikely from the information we had on the matter.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Save me Jeebus! View Post
    Apparantly since saying that they are both out of the squad, SSN now saying that tweets coming out of Arsenal are suggesting that wenger has now said that Nasri isnt going anywhere in the near future.

I'd rather we sold him as he only has a year left so it makes no sense to keep him. I think we should have just dealt with this matter early on so we had time to find a replacement.
    Last edited by Özim; 12-08-2011 at 08:52 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well anelka's doing it and so is cahill by the looks of it so not that unlikely.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    0941: FOOTBALL- Arsene Wenger: "My personal feelings are not important, what is important is the club. I have not been disappointed by Cesc or Samir's attitude, they have been professional."
    0936: FOOTBALL - BBC sport news correspondent Dan Roan on Twitter: "We are all replaceable...you do not want to lose big players..you fight to keep them."
    0935: FOOTBALL - Daily Mirror writer Darren Lewis on Twitter: ""Cesc is not on strike. He is not match fit. I do not want to go into anything else.""
    0932: FOOTBALL - BBC sport news correspondent Dan Roan on Twitter: "We are all replaceable...you do not want to lose big players..you fight to keep them."
    0927: FOOTBALL-Arsene Wenger has said that Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri will not be in the squad for Saturday's game against Newcastle.

0922: FOOTBALL - BBC sports news correspondent Dan Roan on Twitter: "Wenger: 'I expect nobody to leave the club. (!) At the moment there is no news. What we want today is to focus on the players who can help'"

0921: FOOTBALL - The Times football correspondent Oliver Kay on Twitter: "Wenger: "Manchester United sold Ronaldo. Does that mean they are not a big club?"

0920: FOOTBALL - Daily Mirror writer Darren Lewis on Twitter: "Wenger: "I have no problem with the attitude of Cesc Fabregas."

0918: FOOTBALL - Daily Telegraph football correspondent Henry Winter on Twitter: "Wenger faces many questions - Cesc/Nasri/Dann etc. He faces many problems ... but I still admire him. Make-or-break season tho"

0916: FOOTBALL - The Times' football correspondent Oliver Kay on Twitter: "Wenger: "I expect nobody to leave the club. At the moment there is no news. What we want today is to focus on the players who can help."
    0911: FOOTBALL - The Telegraph's Henry Winter on Twitter: "Wenger: Van Persie and Gibbs test today 'should be available'. Walcott Vermaelen back in squad."
    0910: FOOTBALL - BBC Sport news correspondent Dan Roan on Twitter: "Arsene Wenger press conference due to start in next few minutes."
    here some mins from the confrence

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wenger: "I expect nobody to leave the club. At the moment there is no news. What we want today is to focus on the players who can help"

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hes on SSN now.

Load of shit so far.

'Do you expect cesc and nasri to leave the club?'

Wenger: "I expect nobody to leave" (wry smile)

'So is there a chance that they will leave?'

Wenger: "I expect you to take out what you can from my statement"

Im sorry, but your clever answers and quips to the press are not funny or clever anymore. You just look like a complete fucking tool!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    well anelka's doing it and so is cahill by the looks of it so not that unlikely.
    Anelka?

Cahill, can you clarify?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a brilliant WUM you have to give him that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hes on SSN now.

Load of shit so far.

'Do you expect cesc and nasri to leave the club?'

Wenger: "I expect nobody to leave" (wry smile)

'So is there a chance that they will leave?'

Wenger: "I expect you to take out what you can from my statement"

Im sorry, but your clever answers and quips to the press are not funny or clever anymore. You just look like a complete fucking tool!!
    only to the like minded