Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Gary Neville is the best pundit at Sky.
    nah that has to be souness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Merse loves the club, he's just frustrated like the rest of us. He'll be cheering as loud as anyone today.
    But isn't this completely different to what the likes of Bob Wilson are saying? (i.e. Arsenal are doing exceptionally well to finish in the top 4 given the spending power of other clubs and the new stadium project)

Personally, I'm not as "happy" as Wilson is and nor am I as "frustrated" as the Merse is. In actual fact, I'm somewhere in the middle. A little like yourself, 48 hours ago, I was really up for the new season, in spite of what Fibreglass and Lesbo are doing behind the scenes.

Merse really should project some fresh views on this club he apparently loves so dearly or else he'll be exposed as the Sun-reader he clearly is (well, that's where his views are being mirrored from)
    Formerly TMOKJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto View Post
    But isn't this completely different to what the likes of Bob Wilson are saying? (i.e. Arsenal are doing exceptionally well to finish in the top 4 given the spending power of other clubs and the new stadium project)

Personally, I'm not as "happy" as Wilson is and nor am I as "frustrated" as the Merse is. In actual fact, I'm somewhere in the middle. A little like yourself, 48 hours ago, I was really up for the new season, in spite of what Fibreglass and Lesbo are doing behind the scenes.

Merse really should project some fresh views on this club he apparently loves so dearly or else he'll be exposed as the Sun-reader he clearly is (well, that's where his views are being mirrored from)
    I think any of us projecting fresh views is a little pointless as Wenger seems quite determined to persist with his stale agenda. You have to admit, his behaviour over the last 48 hours has been bizarre. Merson like the rest of us are looking on and it's not unreasonable to have your mouth hanging open thinking WTF? I believe if we hadn't been on the verge of winning something several times, or at least in positions to push on and prove the club is moving forwards, the frustration wouldn't be so high. But to see Wenger continuing to fail spectacularly in the transfer market when just a small amount of extra money might have corrected some of the very obvious problems is hard to take. I believe frustration is understandable, it's the people who pretend everything is fine and go along with every Wenger declaration (even as they get more weird) who I can't explain. It's suggests they don't really care all that much anyway. Or else they know something the rest of us don't.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Merse can read?
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Merse can read?
    I never said that! Stop being so ridiculous!
    Für eure Sicherheit