User Tag List

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Reserves, Loanees & Youngsters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonasTC View Post
    Coquelin is a really good player, full first team experience for a whole year in the 2. best league in the world, could give him the break through he needs
    I agree, I think it's a smart move. The Coq needs playing time to grow to his full potential.

Given the opportunity, he could be huge.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    coq is better as a full back. no presence in the middle.

years loan with sagna winding down. comes back next year. if he's willing to switch positions he has a future. otherwise no thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LIKE ANY OF OUR RESERVES, LOANEES OR YOUNGSTERS EVER MAKE IT ANYMORE. PFFT. fffs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gedion Zelalem really impressed me in the Vietnam game, his passing is pretty amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A new bunch of losers coming along nicely:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ague-side.html
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Next batch of youth policy failures coming along nicely.

Losing 7-0 to a non league side really says a lot about them, friendly or not.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Surely the end for Eisfelds horrific time at the club. After the Bischoff fiasco you'd have thought we'd be more careful with german pubbers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arsenal sign Swedish youngster Kristopher Da Graca

Arsenal have signed 15 year old Swedish defender Kristopher Da Graca following a successful trial.

The promising youngster, who has emerged through the ranks at Gothenburg-based side Hisingsangen Backa, had previously spent time on trial with Arsenal’s North London rivals Tottenham Hotspur, as well as Chelsea, Aston Villa and Malmo.

However, after impressing during a short spell at London Colney, he will now move to the club on a permanent basis, although he will not be eligible to sign scholarship terms until next summer as he was born in June 1998.

The player himself confirmed the move in the Swedish media. He said: “It’s wonderful, it’s like a dream come true. I cannot describe how excited I am about this.”

Da Graca, who usually operates as a centre-back but can also play as a defensive-midfielder, is likely to be eased into English football slowly and will begin life at Arsenal in the U16 side, but could feature for the U18s as the campaign progresses. He joins fellow Swedish youngsters Kristoffer Olsson and Jamaal Raage at the club, but is also eligible to represent Bosnia and Herzegovina internationally owing to his heritage.
    http://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/20...pher-da-graca/

Good luck!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please change name of thread to Arsenal First Team

Thanks!
    Für eure Sicherheit

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What are the prospects in terms of young centre backs coming through the youth system? The only one I am aware of is it ignasi Miguel and he seems out of favour in terms of breaking in to the first team set up.

We have the likes of zelalem gnabry eisfeld and akpom breaking through in the coc side but it was quite notable that the defence was entirely staffed by first team squad members.

Where is the next tony Adams going to come from?
    Last edited by Underhill and over Grove; 05-10-2013 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Akpom not kapok!