0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think that’s fair.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What has everyone made of Chambers playing CM for Fulham this year? Has he been good enough there to push for a place at Arsenal, or are we still thinking he’s on the way out?

I’ve not really watched him/them this season, but from what I’ve read the Fulham fans absolutely love him, and the journos seem to think he’s just about the only one of “their” players to come out of this season with any credit.

I’ve got say, I have my doubts about whether there’s a role for him here in CM? More than happy to give him serious consideration, but to win a place in the side he’s going to have to be better at the job than Torreira, Guendouzi, Xhaka (who has improved this year) and whoever else we might be looking at this summer, which sounds like a very tall order. It feels more likely that he’d be in for a fairly ignominious, Elneny-type utility role with us, and he probably deserves more of a career than that.

Again, though, we’ve got nothing to lose by taking a look at him there. If he doesn’t impress then it won’t really effect us, but on the off chance that he blows us away then we’ve got a nice problem on our hands (and one that hasn’t cost us any time, money or effort)...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly don't see where he fits in with us, unless it's just utility role.

Leicester offered us 20m the other year for him, if we can get that kind of offer in again then given our situation we'd have to seriously consider it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he can sometimes be a good player for Fulham but he's made one or two big mistakes as well and i'm not sure he's worth us sticking with if we can get that kind of fee for him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he could take Elneny's place in the squad, but that's about it.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Take the 20 million fee and reinvest. 1 TOP centre half and top wide player please.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saliba needs surgery.

FFS.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smith Rowe just scored for Huddersfield.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another assist and a penalty won for Smith Rowe last night - sounds like they love him at Huddersfield!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    Another assist and a penalty won for Smith Rowe last night - sounds like they love him at Huddersfield!
    hmm, if they werre prepared to pay something decent i might be prepared to sell if i were the club, i've never been quite sure he'll make the grade for us