User Tag List

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bitter, Indifferent or Happy by Cesc's Parting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bitter, Indifferent or Happy by Cesc's Parting?

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...dious-transfer (an already posted article) sums my opinion up fairly well.

want him to have a long time, frustrated on the bench at Barca, and if that makes him happy - i take back my bitterness.
    Old GW:
    Total Cumulative Posts 4,487 ( 0.23% of total forum posts )
    Joined 23-August 06

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm still catching up with this fuck up of a summer. I have pencilled in my official response to the Fabregas fiasco for the 21st Aug.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I'm still catching up with this fuck up of a summer. I have pencilled in my official response to the Fabregas fiasco for the 21st Aug.
    Yes you need to have a waiting period of course, it's customary.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sameer nasri View Post
    http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/...dious-transfer (an already posted article) sums my opinion up fairly well.

want him to have a long time, frustrated on the bench at Barca, and if that makes him happy - i take back my bitterness.
    Less bothered about him going then i was with Henry and Paddy v, at least with them you felt they loved the club when they left.

He's been a scum bag who should have not been a pussy and admitted he wanted out instead of getting his boyfriends to do it for him. Lost respect for him in the last 2 seasons.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indifferent.

The writing has been on the wall for over a year so it's not exactly breaking news tonight. I said my mental goodbyes a long time ago.

Good luck to him, I hope he succeeds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Yes you need to have a waiting period of course, it's customary.
    I may also go for an "in-between" attitude.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't blame him for leaving. The manager and board have shown no ambition for five years - why WOULD you stay if you were him?

What pisses me off is:

a.) the fee - for all the tough talk, it looks like we were bent over and roundly buggered by Barcelona.
    b.) the timing - given we capitulated on the transfer fee, why didn't we capitulate in June? What did hanging around prove?
    c.) the failure of any sort of proactive response from the management - everyone in the world knew he was off, why the hell haven't we got a replacement in?

I wish him all the best on the Barcelona bench. I'm sure he'll have a better time there than playing with the fuckwits he's been surrounded with for the past couple of years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes. All three.

Glad it's over after the drawn out saga, disappointed to see him go but happy to see us (possibly) enter a new era.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm indifferent, as someone said nothing like losing Vieira or Henry, the writing has been on the wall for a while, surprised he didn't leave last summer to be honest.

Bit sad about what's happening at the club though, really does seem like we're a sinking ship at the moment, would love to see a few players come in so we can get some hope back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    I'm indifferent, as someone said nothing like losing Vieira or Henry, the writing has been on the wall for a while, surprised he didn't leave last summer to be honest.

Bit sad about what's happening at the club though, really does seem like we're a sinking ship at the moment, would love to see a few players come in so we can get some hope back.
    Are you forgetting Marvin Martin?
    Für eure Sicherheit