User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How will the Fabregas debacle affect Wenger?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeYank View Post
    Exactly! I want the board to see why not buying top quality will only result in us being eliminated and may be.. just may be that will make the board and AW realize that next season with top players, we can actually get through the qualifying and group stages.
    You, Ollie and your fucking 'blessings in disguise'.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally think Wenger is finished, Fabregas & Nasri walking out on the team is the end for him, there's no way back for him now.

His handling of both situations is nothing short of a disgrace, arrogance of the highest order. It's not like we've even got a decent fee for Fabregas, we may aswell have sold him at the start of the window which would have given us a good chance to assess who we could buy to replace him. Saying that will he even spend the money from the Fabregas fee? I've already heard him defiantly stating he won't pay over the odds...we know he won't, that's why he never buys the players we need.

I personally think this season is going to be painful and I sincerely hope it's Arsene's last season, he's just doing more damage than good now IMHO.

I'm tired of Arsene and his flawed policies, just want him gone now, I don't even care who replaces him, i've gone past that stage now, just want to see somebody fresh manage the team with new ideas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FakeYank View Post
    Exactly! I want the board to see why not buying top quality will only result in us being eliminated and may be.. just may be that will make the board and AW realize that next season with top players, we can actually get through the qualifying and group stages.
    What makes you think going out the CL this season would even mean us being it it next season. What happens we don't qualify then Aw and the boared won't spend this season, then what happens we finish 5th which top players would come then.
    Last edited by Olivier's xmas twist; 15-08-2011 at 10:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    What makes you think going out the CL this season would even mean us being it it next season. What happens we don't qualify then Aw and the boared won't spend this season, then what happens we finish 5th which top players would ocme then.
    Which top players come now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Thats what i saying if we finish 5th we son't be signing top Players they won'y want to come.

All i was saying was us going out the CL next week does not mean we'd be back in in next season because we could conentrate on it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but we don't attempt to sign top players anyway because we're not prepared to pay the prices, and that's with the CL cash cow. So we won't see much of a change in transfer policy if we finish 5th.

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think the club will find sign new players only if they qualify for the CL in the upcoming qualifying round.
    Otherwise, at the end of this season, AW and the board can still boast about how the club's finance is
    in good shape and making loads of profit and money (from the sale of players, not from winning major trophies).
    These are so predictable in all these years.........
    Last edited by Justhandguns; 15-08-2011 at 11:15 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Fabregas said he would always come and watch us when he's in London.
    Für eure Sicherheit