Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will replace Fabregas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by server too busy! View Post

Ganso

Noone had ever heard of Jadson before we were linked, I can't really imagine him being the answer to what we need.
    I agree, I don't think Jadson is the answer, which means he's probably the one Wenger's after.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Parker so he can take care of Jack while the lad does the business. And spend the rest on defenders and strikers and start playing British footie rather than poorman's Spanishball. We only need a master craftsman in the middle if we intend to continue with the current style of play, which obviously we shouldn't because it doesn't win us anything and we are increasingly shit at it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Some unknown young player from the French league who's played a grand total of 5 first team matches for his club.

But hey, Wenger knows after all. Can't question the great man.
    Come on Arron and Jack and song get that Arsenal shirt ready to put on his head, come on RVP lead the Chants of Cesc Shold come to Arsenal, lets see What borris Johnson is doing as well maybe we can rope him in. get teeweting lads get tweeting.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sung to chubby brown's Alice:

'he comes from brazil,
    And he plays in the Ukraine.
    Some people on the net,
    Saw him getting on a plane.
    To replace cesc, we'll pay £12 million, for Jadson....

JADSON? Who the fuck is Jadson?!?!'

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    At least someone here is thinking sensibly.......after all who needs to spend on a quality proven player when you have already bought two league 1 players, an unknown from the Caribbean and some Japanese guy who scored two goals for feyenoord.

Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    Ramsey is Cesc's replacement.

Stop torturing yourselves thinking we're going to sign a replacement.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    Also we are not signing Jadson

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jadson by the sounds of it. various people have commented on his directness and willingness to shoot (which at 27 I doubt could be coached out of him) and he should be ready physically coming from the ukraine.

so maybe not a direct replacement for cesc and perhaps a change in how the team plays. wenger might be missing a trick by not sticking arshavin in there and going for an established wide player. though i would worry about arshavins work rate in the middle when it comes to getting back to help out.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    We are NOT signing Jadson, the Wenger has come out today and said we are not signing him!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We've been linked to Jadson earlier this year too, I think. Wenger has dismissed it because he doesn't want sides to play hardball with him over transfers. Everyone knows we have money and that we need players so they can charge a premium. He did the same with Arshavin, dismissing reported interest, but eventually signed him. Jadson has good pedigree, he's won five titles in the Ukraine and a UEFA Cup and Shahktar are a very strong side. He is small though, but I'm assuming he has some fight in him.

We've also been linked to Lucho Gonzalez, who wants to leave Marseille, as his house was burgled. London might not be the safest place right now, but still, he's a class player.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    We are NOT signing Jadson, the Wenger has come out today and said we are not signing him!
    said by anyone else then i'd believe them. when it comes to transfer insight, wenger will never be the go to guy