User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Who will replace Fabregas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Intertesting, Kaiser.

Gonzalez has always looked good whenever I've seen him and has been consistently quality on PES for quite a few years, which makes him fantastic in every way possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    At least someone here is thinking sensibly.......after all who needs to spend on a quality proven player when you have already bought two league 1 players, an unknown from the Caribbean and some Japanese guy who scored two goals for feyenoord.
    Yep and Oxo Cube is Rambo's replacement. Gervinho is Nasri's replacement, Campbell is Bendy's replacement and Jenkinson is Eboue's replacement.

Don't be surprised if this is it for the summer.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
    have you ever known Wenger to say he won't be signing someone and then sign them?.....if he was planning on signing him he'd say "well he's one of the players we look at or....I cannot give you names..." or something equally non-committal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie View Post
    have you ever known Wenger to say he won't be signing someone and then sign them?.....if he was planning on signing him he'd say "well he's one of the players we look at or....I cannot give you names..." or something equally non-committal
    fair point. myiachi it is

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Save me Jeebus! View Post
    Sung to chubby brown's Alice:

'he comes from brazil,
    And he plays in the Ukraine.
    Some people on the net,
    Saw him getting on a plane.
    To replace cesc, we'll pay £12 million, for Jadson....

JADSON? Who the fuck is Jadson?!?!'
    It was never Chubby Brown's 'Alice'.

That is just fucked up to even say that.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one can replace him, he's one of the top passers in the world.

What we can do though is strengthen with more than 1 player so the team can become the sum of it's parts rather than plodding along with missing links.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Exactly. When Ronaldo left United, Valencia came in, but the focus shifted to an emphasis on the team than propping up the game of one individual. Though both strategies won them trophies, as they're much better than us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser View Post
    Exactly. When Ronaldo left United, Valencia came in, but the focus shifted to an emphasis on the team than propping up the game of one individual. Though both strategies won them trophies, as they're much better than us.
    They have SAF (Rolls Royce) and we have AW (Maruti 800). Says it all really!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Arsene would like to replace Cesc internally, Wilshire or Ramsey being the prime candidates. Both of them aren't ready yet and if we go into this season with Wilshire, Ramsey & Song as our first choice Midfield we're going to be in a lot of trouble if we harbour ambitions of pushing for major honours.

Potential wise, Wilshire & Ramsey could both develop into World Class players but giving them too much responsibility too soon could result in them going the way of Denilson & Diaby, sorry guys but I really do think this could happen.

If Arsene is looking to replace Cesc from outside of the club then I think he may well go for Marvin Martin of Sochaux, Martin has just broken into the French National team/Squad, is young, technically excellent & would probably be affordable to us, I suspect he's in the 10-15million price range.

We've been loosely linked with him over the past few days and I think these links are the most believable.

Just my opinion.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Given that we have roughly 50M, we should be in for players like Sneijder or Mata... Jadson looks the most likely though.

Ganso is a project for the future, we don't have time for any of that shit (although apparently Wenger does as all our signings this season have been project players )
    Nasri
    somebody put something in my milk