User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Who will replace Fabregas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Arshavin will replace fab and move into the middle, why purchase more wingers if this wasnt plan C.. that or I have heard reports AOC can play in the middle of the park.. But Wenger has until the 31st to save our season...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isv View Post
    I think Arshavin will replace fab and move into the middle, why purchase more wingers if this wasnt plan C.. that or I have heard reports AOC can play in the middle of the park.. But Wenger has until the 31st to save our season...
    Well no. He has until next Wednesday. Why? Because if we're out of the champs league, we have no hope of attracting players to the club.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's your answer from Cesc himself:

"There is not even a question [over whether or not Arsenal's midfield is in good hands]. I have seen them play for years, both Aaron and Jack. Jack will be the England captain in the next two or three years, there is no doubt. You don't have to be a magician to see that. He has the passing game and he will be an even better player in the future. There is not even a question in my mind about that. As for Aaron, his engine is unbelievable, his final ball will get better and he will be the next big star at Arsenal. They are winners and they will be amazing for the club for sure."
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...-arsenal-tears

No mention of Nasri of course. I think Wenger is the only person in the world who thinks he wont leave.