User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wenger: I will pay £30 million, I will even pay £40m if I find the right player

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Tuesdays View Post
    Which he says in the very next line of that article.
    He does but it's not the start of the new sentence, it's added with a ; to the one I was mentioning. And it misses off what he really says, which was "I am not the only one you should be watching..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm glad he said this as the pressure is really on him now.

No more fans thinking we're skint.

He sure does like pressure does Arsene.

Gonna be a long old season (hopefully not for him though).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebbo View Post
    I'm glad he said this as the pressure is really on him now.No more fans thinking we're skint.

He sure does like pressure does Arsene.

Gonna be a long old season (hopefully not for him though).
    Yep big time although i think the pressure will be off the playes a little as they will be underdogs a lot this seeason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meanwhile city actually spend 30-40 million pounds on players instead of talking about spending it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'll spend. And he'll spend big.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I reckon he will spunk a decent portion of what money we bring in because I cannot belive he would have let Clichy, Eboue, Vela, hopefully Bendtner go on top of the obvious Cesc and maybe the less obvious a few weeks ago Nas go and not even beginn to think we have what it takes to challenge for anything

how he has taken me by surprise is to allow the season to start before hand.........but I do also think he could not do anything with the Cesc cash so hands somewhat tied........but what with Gibbs proving again he is an accident waiting to happen, two players with 3 match bans even Wengers hand has to have been forced now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Japan Shaking All Over View Post
    I reckon he will spunk a decent portion of what money we bring in because I cannot belive he would have let Clichy, Eboue, Vela, hopefully Bendtner go on top of the obvious Cesc and maybe the less obvious a few weeks ago Nas go and not even beginn to think we have what it takes to challenge for anything

how he has taken me by surprise is to allow the season to start before hand.........but I do also think he could not do anything with the Cesc cash so hands somewhat tied........but what with Gibbs proving again he is an accident waiting to happen, two players with 3 match bans even Wengers hand has to have been forced now
    Wenger has never been forced to do anything. That's the problem.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone tell me what is wrong with this guy, is he really still sane because the amount of boll*cks he comes out with is beyond what any normal human being would come out with.

I don't think I've ever seen a manager who talks so much nonsense in my life, the sad thing is he lacks so much self awareness he can't even seen he's totally embarrassing himself.

I can't quite understand the transformation from a man who won trophies and built great teams to this sorry excuse for a manager.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    Someone tell me what is wrong with this guy, is he really still sane because the amount of boll*cks he comes out with is beyond what any normal human being would come out with.

I don't think I've ever seen a manager who talks so much nonsense in my life, the sad thing is he lacks so much self awareness he can't even seen he's totally embarrassing himself.

I can't quite understand the transformation from a man who won trophies and built great teams to this sorry excuse for a manager.
    i mean maybe making himself look a fool takes the delfection of the team in am important week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    i mean maybe making himself look a fool takes the delfection of the team in am important week.
    i agree...wenger is crazy like a fox. i for one cannot believe a man with his intelligence will not rectify some of the glaring holes in the team. this next week will be one heck of a ride that's for sure.