User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Player ratings vs LOLerpool

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post

Arshavin - 4 (marked him up from a 2 because he put in a lot of effort to be shit)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chesney 8
    Jenkinson 7.5
    Vermaelen 9
    Kosielny N/A
    Sagna 7.5
    Ramsey 5
    Frimpong 5.5
    Nasri 7.5
    Walcott 5
    RVP 5
    Arshavin 5
    Miquel 6
    Lansbury 5
    Bendtner 5

The King Is Back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    woji - 8 Great save off Carroll, good command of his area

Jenko - 7 Shocking that we are playing this guy so early and often, but he is stepping up and it is players like him who could make a positive change in the culture that has been infecting this Club.

Sagna - 7 - Seemed to slip a couple of times, but hard working and a lot was asked of him when we lost Bart through injury

Vermy - 8 - There were four playes, that stood out and TV was one of them. Along with Chesney, he may set a solid foundation for the spine this team has been lacking.

Miguel - 7 - Initial impression when he came on made me think, "oh christ, we're fucked now" but he grew in composure throughout the game - but there is no way in hell we should have been reduced to such a threadbare situation where he had to come on - against Liverpool. I fear for him if he is to play at Old Trafford.

Frimpong - 7 - I gave this guy MOTM in the other thread because if we were to score, this guy was going to be involved. His entusiasm and desire throughout the match was refreshing to see. This is what so many posters have been crying out for, but he needs to better channel his energies. I was impressed no end by Frimpong. Have marked him down because of the bookings - but he was our best player when on the pitch.

Ramsey - 5 - Anonymous - hardly involved at all, best I can say is that he didn't fuck up.

Nasri - 8 - He wanted to go out with a bang, and it showed. Had he finished off that fantastic run and had a marginally better shot, that would have been a candidate for goal of the season. If I was confident that he would deliver this type of performance throughout the season, I'd do whatever it took to keep him. As it is, we need him, but unless an arrangement can be made where he signs another contract and we agree to let him go next season, he has to go now.

Arshavin - 4 - Man, this guy is frustrating, but he also seems frustrated by being played out of position.

Walcott - - 4 - If we were still playing, Theo would not have taken on and beaten a man yet. My mate, Satnav Sean the Liverpool fan, was genuinely shocked at how poor Theo was. I had little expectation from him, but even this wasn't met.

RVP - 6 - Had to live off scraps and forced to come too deep.
    This, exactly funking this

Miguel i thought was really good when he came on, he certainly looked calmer than any otehr player on the pitch and is rather huge for a 19 year old, however its neitehr fair on us or him that he should have to be used in a game like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punchinello Beezo View Post
    This, exactly funking this

Miguel i thought was really good when he came on, he certainly looked calmer than any otehr player on the pitch and is rather huge for a 19 year old, however its neitehr fair on us or him that he should have to be used in a game like this.
    I'm with GB regarding Miguel. His first few minutes on the pitch made me long for the return of Cygan. He did get better but his first 15 minutes were a nightmare.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The kids did ok, as well as they could have done in the situation. Ramsey was shit though.

It was the likes of RVP, Arshavin and Theo who needed to provide the spark but couldn't. Nasri was good in the first half but faded in the 2nd.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woji - 7

Jenko - 7

Sagna - 7

Vermy - 8

Miguel - 7

Frimpong - 6

Ramsey - 4