User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you still want Wenger as Arsenal manager?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 37.25%
  • No

32 62.75%
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you still want Wenger as Arsenal manager?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14606268.stm

bring back graham

might have the same effect kenny had on liverpool

plus our problems are basic defensive and footballing mistakes across the pitch. something graham nailed when he was in charge.
    The goals scored column begs to differ, the problem is a lack of creativity in midfield and lack of form/non-shitness in our forwards.

Anyway, in answer to the OP, if we don't reinforce between now and the end of the transfer window then someone has to go and something has to change, if it's Wenger refusing to invest then he should go as there's a definite need for experience in midfield and a bit more cutting edge up top.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The only people wanting Wenger in charge must be Spurs fans.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nope

We weren't good enough last season

He had a summer to sort it

He didnt, and the result is that we now have a weaker squad than last season, which was a team which failed spectacularly

It's pretty bleak at the moment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I voted yes. Because we are Arsenal fans and we are allowed to criticise the club, the manager, the players and anything we want related to Arsenal. Because we're part of it. But when some outside cunt starts taking the piss out of our club or manager they can fuck off and die really. I'd rather see us relegated than watch the media gorge themselves in this feeding frenzy they are trying to whip up with Wenger as the main course. And do you know how they are trying to excuse their behaviour? They're saying all they are doing is reflecting the feelings of the fans. So I won't be one of those fans and I don't think any other Arsenal fan should be either. We're under attack now, we don't disintegrate or run away, we stick together and stick two fingers up and them. Wenger, for all his current faults, has done too much for this club to deserve being ripped apart by the media and served up to them on a platter by the fans.

Where's that shit Kroenke? Safe four thousand miles away. If he "owns" this club he'd better get his arse over here and show that he owns it.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    I voted yes. Because we are Arsenal fans and we are allowed to criticise the club, the manager, the players and anything we want related to Arsenal. Because we're part of it. But when some outside cunt starts taking the piss out of our club or manager they can fuck off and die really. I'd rather see us relegated than watch the media gorge themselves in this feeding frenzy they are trying to whip up with Wenger as the main course. And do you know how they are trying to excuse their behaviour? They're saying all they are doing is reflecting the feelings of the fans. So I won't be one of those fans and I don't think any other Arsenal fan should be either. We're under attack now, we don't disintegrate or run away, we stick together and stick two fingers up and them. Wenger, for all his current faults, has done too much for this club to deserve being ripped apart by the media and served up to them on a platter by the fans.

Where's that shit Kroenke? Safe four thousand miles away. If he "owns" this club he'd better get his arse over here and show that he owns it.
    What the hell have you done to Niall Quinn?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And if by the end of the transfer, we have a squad that's no stronger, not only will I want AW out, I'd be demanding the heads of Glazidis and Kronke too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKBapologist View Post
    And if by the end of the transfer, we have a squad that's no stronger, not only will I want AW out, I'd be demanding the heads of Glazidis and Kronke too.
    oooooooooh get her !!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKBapologist View Post
    What the hell have you done to Niall Quinn?
    No, I'm not going to watch those twats on Sunday Supplement licking their lips in anticipation at what's to come and then jump onside with them. I might hate what's going on at Arsenal (and I do) but when compared to how much I hate the mainstream media and the runts that run around it calling themselves journalists I'll take the pain. Summer's over, we fucked up as a club and we'll pay a price for that. It's Wenger's fault but not his fault alone. I can't stand the sight of a pack converging on one victim. Whether it be those courageous thugs on the street who hunt in numbers or rotten to the core mainstream whores who hide behind the notion of being mere observers relaying the "news". I won't stand with cowards against a man of principle, even when that man is wrong, which I believe he is. He's wrong but he's not a filthy journalist at least. Besides, we're into the season now, we have a huge game coming up midweek, last thing we need is to commit suicide by kicking out the manager. So there's a practicality to go with the principle. We go with what we've got and we make the best of it. Yesterday there were signs the players are prepared to fight even though we are short of numbers and we fight against the odds. Fuck it, if the players can throw their weight behind Wenger one more time then I figure so can we as fans. We have some Italians to shoot down on Wednesday so let's go and do that.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No homo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's like a true fan