Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Frimpong vs P*** Morgan in twitfight

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Frimpong vs P*** Morgan in twitfight

@EmmanuelF4: “Sorry bout sending off just wanted to give everything to win it was stupid of me nd promise to learn from it.”

@piersmorgan: “@EmmanuelF4 I don’t care if you want to look like Mr T’s kid brother. I do care that you got sent off on debut and cost us the match.”

@EmmanuelF4: “@piersmorgan if u don’t like my hair its kool but don’t start chatting on twitter like that ur a big man show it”.

@piersmorgan: “@EmmanuelF4 You’re a good player, you just need to calm down. On the pitch, and on Twitter. Kind regards, ‘Big Guy’. #Arsenal”

@EmmanuelF4: “@piersmorgan U should be ashamed to call urself an arsenal fan all u do is moan about ur team y don’t u do ur job and i will do mine waste”

@piersmorgan: “@JackWilshere I like Frimpong’s aggression and spirit. But I predicted he’d be sent off half an hour before he was. Needs to wise up a bit.”

@piersmorgan: “@EmmanuelF4 Easy, Tiger. Try winning some games (when you’re allowed to play again) and trust me, my mood will soon improve. #Arsenal”

@EmmanuelF4: “@piersmorgan Come Off twitter and tone that Big Belly.”

@piersmorgan: “@JackWilshere I rather like @EmmanuelF4 sticking it to me on Twitter. Shows some fire in the belly. And boy, do we we need that. #Arsenal”

@piersmorgan: “@EmmanuelF4 I’ll tone down my belly if you tone down your mad tackles. Deal?”

@piersmorgan: “Tell you what @EmmanuelF4 – take all this commendable bravado into Wenger’s office and get him to sign five experienced players, could you?”
    Formerly rockyrocky... the other one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Piers Morgan is such a cunt but he's hilarious on Twitter with all the stick he gives out to players.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    Piers Morgan is such a cunt but he's hilarious on Twitter with all the stick he gives out to players.
    Who is Piers Morgan?
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Piers Morgan. He needs to send JW, Ramsey n other Arsenal players on twitter the same question about signing players.

Piers Morgan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry bout sending off just wanted to give everything to win it was stupid of me nd promise to learn from it.
    Good enough.

I don’t care if you want to look like Mr T’s kid brother. I do care that you got sent off on debut and cost us the match.
    Oh look, some total cunt has piped up.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milla View Post
    Who is Piers Morgan?
    Exac'ly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    big weekend of learning for mr frimpong. control your energies better and don't let yourself get wound up by some talentless attention seeking super prick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry Tuffnutz View Post
    big weekend of learning for mr frimpong. control your energies better and don't let yourself get wound up by some talentless attention seeking super prick.
    I'm sure he will. I remember a certain Vieira used to have a few issues at the start of his Arsenal career but he (mostly) got it sorted, more than enough to make his contribution big enough to cover the odd transgression. Hopefully Frimpong will do the same. Other than his wobbler, he played a great game and if other players in the team could put in the same effort throughout a match, we'd piss the PL, no sweat.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Frimpong should stfu. Piers Morgan didn't say anything wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    I'm sure he will. I remember a certain Vieira used to have a few issues at the start of his Arsenal career but he (mostly) got it sorted, more than enough to make his contribution big enough to cover the odd transgression. Hopefully Frimpong will do the same. Other than his wobbler, he played a great game and if other players in the team could put in the same effort throughout a match, we'd piss the PL, no sweat.
    i'm confident he will make those improvements as in the main he dealt with the pressure of his debut, at home, against Liverpool, thrown in the deep end into a depleted team and cautious fans. he drove the midfield on and had the engine to get back and forward quickly enough, so he looked very impressive. however if we don't sign anyone else to go in there then song/wilshere/another will not be good enough.