User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: And that was rock bottom... Match Reaction vs Udinese

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    I bloody well hope Wenger doesn't think he's been vindicated and decides not to bother signing any players next week.
    Too late

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my reaction is to laugh at ach as he says chesney is crap and de gea is better. what a shocker

on a serious note, and something that i have seen in all the games so far is that every single player plays with pride for the shirt this season, always doing their best and giving all which i know i was complaining that it didnt happen last year. when the team needed big players to step up in this game, the big players did, ches with the save and theo and rvp with the goals.

oh and gervinho and jenkison look great buys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, we're putting some work in atm and the talk by Verm and Szczesney of how they were motivated in the dressing room and 'alive' means all this crap might have had a bit of a galvanising effect on the squad, get a bit more talent in now and the summer clearout might have actually had a positive effect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vela View Post
    Yep, we're putting some work in atm and the talk by Verm and Szczesney of how they were motivated in the dressing room and 'alive' means all this crap might have had a bit of a galvanising effect on the squad, get a bit more talent in now and the summer clearout might have actually had a positive effect.
    just like fergie did with his team last year, there werent many world class signings and is widely regarded as his weakest team to win the league, if wenger has this team fighting for their lives every minute on the pitch who knows what to do. so far im pleased wit hte team