For your face?
    Yes.

Also for your mum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters (TPFKA WWTL@WHL) View Post
    I'm just saying you can't write off a season after 3 games.
    It's obviously true.

That said there are some big concerns right now and if we don't sign some big players in the next 2 days, and it's starting to look like we might not, then we're going to struggle this year. Not relegation struggle, but the squad is seriously lacking quality right now.
    as mentioned a million times, look at our league record since the carling cup, add to that the loss of Cesc and Na$ri and finally mix it all together with only 2 days left in the transfer window and realise what a disaster it has all been.

Wenger should have done all his business months ago so players could work with each other particularly if we try and play in his collective ideal manner, however right now we are struggling to keep the ball against most teams as it is a big patch up job with 2 out of four world class players leaving the club (Cesc/Nasri and left RVP/Wilshire)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    I don't recall Liverpool conceding 8 goals though.

That result alone is enough to sack him, for a top club to concede 8 goals is unheard of and hasn't happened to us since 1896.

Recent Wenger teams seem prone to getting a thrashing or two, not really acceptable.
    Was thinking this the other day; 8! I hope he didn't collect his wages this week. If there is anything which could lead to being sacked it's pulling off a defeat like that. That was almost the Ipswich score, and it could have been worse!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by -Xs- View Post
    Was thinking this the other day; 8! I hope he didn't collect his wages this week. If there is anything which could lead to being sacked it's pulling off a defeat like that. That was almost the Ipswich score, and it could have been worse!
    The board, player and manager will always collect their wages mate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMe View Post
    I don't recall Liverpool conceding 8 goals though.

That result alone is enough to sack him, for a top club to concede 8 goals is unheard of and hasn't happened to us since 1896.Recent Wenger teams seem prone to getting a thrashing or two, not really acceptable.
    Makes no diffrence to you 8-2, 3-1, 1-0 you'd want him sacked whatever the result.

Loosing 8-2 was not the problem it was how he lost was the problem (if that makes sense)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post
    Makes no diffrence to you 8-2, 3-1, 1-0 you'd want him sacked whatever the result.

Loosing 8-2 was not the problem it was how he lost was the problem (if that makes sense)
    Losing 8-2 is a problem when your team's the one that scored the 2. This wasn't a freak result, it's a result we have been building towards for a long time. It won't be the low point of our season either. I have absolute faith in this squad's ability to plumb new depths.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Gooner View Post

Of course, because he's been poor for years, it's about time we got rid of someone who just not doing the business on the pitch.

Conceding 8 is a problem, the scoreline says it all to be honest, any team that concede 8 must have been diabolically bad......it's only happened 2 other times in the PL once to Ipswich and Notts Forest.....both got relegated.

This defeat is beyond embarrassing to be honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "When I heard the scoreline, I nearly swerved off the road. "8-2? They are taking the piss!" I was so incensed. I was trembling with anger. I couldn't believe what I heard."

Tru story.

Anyway, yep, make no mistake, I don't think this is a one off unless some serious changes happen

New Signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last season was so difficult to take for fans; the end of season collapse, the cup final balls up, the 4-4, the sp*rs home game, etc. The one thing I wanted from this season was for us to restore a bit of pride in the team and the club. But bang, 3 games into the new season an Arsenal are a laughing stock again. Disgraceful stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashburton2006 View Post
    Ok, is anyone going to say "Ashburton2006, you were right to start the Wenger out campaign"!I also agree that we could end up fighting relegation!!
    No, but carry on with posts like that and a few might tell you to go and do something to yourself.Hope the fire damage wasn't too bad.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.