User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joker's RvP rant thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    WTF I don't spit views in people's faces. If you haven't realised, people like Zim, Boss, etc have very similar views to mine, so do they deserve the sort of abuse I get? You talk of me getting a taste of my own medicine, but that's bollocks, I HAVE NEVER INSULTED ANOTHER POSTER ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD. If you disagree, fine, but cut out the insults.

I have praised players whom I think deserve praise, and have said that if Wenger makes the required signings I'll give him credit for that, so it's ridiculous to say I've not contributed to this messageboard in anyway and don't contribute to the debate. Go through the threads I've created and come back and say I've not created topics for debate.
    yes you do! The last two days on the transfer thread you have repeated your same Wenger out/Wenger is a cunt line of thought over and over
    You match day comments centre around your obvious hate of RvP. . . .we've heard you! and its good you have your own thread because then you can bore yourself rather than the others
    sure Zimm and at times Boss hold the same line but they dont cane the arse out of it like you, well Zimm was doing his best yesterday about the Korean but s'pose thats Zimm. . .I find at least he communicates, annoyingly at times but you just grate mate. . . .sorry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine, if you feel that way and If I have called Wenger a cunt I'm sorry about that and I shouldn't have used those sorts of words.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Interesting to see he managed to find his shooting boots when we're 6-1 down, not when it's 1-0.
    Seemed to have them on at 1-0 down on Wednesday too.
    He scored loads for us at the tail end of last season when all around him collapsing and when fit has always delivered.
    He's one of our few players with genuine quality.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That RVP pelanty was clearly an aberration. Even when he does miss them he still manages to belt it.